FOURTEEN - The Turn

CHAPTER 14: The turn

----------------------------

*

ZOE'S POV

My alarm clock buzzed.

I stumbled out of bed and hurried to where my clothes were. I was putting them on when I herd a nock on the door.

It was Amy.

She told me that Tilly wanted to see us at the park soon.

So we both got ready and hurried out.

We were just about to wake Jess up and tell her to come with us but at the bottom of the text it read.

Don't bring Jess.

-------------------------

We saw Tilly sitting in the park. We started chating.

Maybe we could get some information about the situation if we spoke to the enemy.

I asked Tilly why she was doing this and she told us the story.

"Well." Tilly started. "Ever since we were little. Some how Jess was better than everyone. She was popular. I thought by hanging out with her I could have lots of friends. But all the friends I got Jess stole them from me. Feeding them bad information about me. Then when high school began. She went away on holiday. I got a boy friend. He was perfect. Jake was his name. He cared for me and loved me. But as soon as Jess came back she started liking Jake. And like Jess being Jess. She won him over. I was so heart broken and upset. I came her. I don't know why she moved too but she did. Now when I was dating Connor. I told her that if a girl named Jess was to come you will need to 'pretend' love her. And give a taste of her own medicine."

I felt sorry for Tilly. "So you have been trying to get friends for a really long time but Jess would always steal them from you. And the same things with your boyfriends."

"Yes." Tilly said.

"That. That. That." Amy said. Before cursing under her breath.

"JESS. has been lying to us this whole time. She said it in opposite."

"She deserves this. That two faced backstabbing. Traitor." I said.

We stayed with Tilly for a few more minutes then left.

We now new who the real enemy is.

Jess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------