SEVEN - Tilly

CHAPTER 6: Tilly

-----------------------------

*

I woke up the next morning, I felt a lot better but still had a dizzy head. I rolled out of bed and stumbled into the lounge room.

There sleeping on the couch was Connor. I tried to go back to bed but he woke to the sound of my footsteps.

"Hey." he said with a chirp in his voice. "Hey" I replied.

I sat down next to him am we talked.

"How do ya feel?" was the first thing he said. "Ok. I guess" I responded. We talked for a bit after I finally asked about what had happen.

"Well. I think your drink was spiked. "He said after taking a breath.

"How." Was all that I could get out of myself.

He stared at me then blinked. "Well when we orded our drinks the waitress shot a look at me, an evil one. Then when we were about to get our drinks she looked at me, smirked then whispered somthing to the man serving the drinks."

I was confused. "Why would someone do somthing like that. And why didn't I see? " I said after a short pause to process everything Connor had said.

"I don't know but you where talking to Amy, Zoe and Zach. " was all he said.

He went into my room and later came back with my laptop.

He handed it to me and I loaded it up.

"What was the name of the bar called?" I said to Connor after my computer loaded.

"Burger hut."

I typed it into google and clicked the first one.

I went under the tab 'employees' and clicked it.

"What did she look like?" I asked Connor.

"She was about our age. With jet black hair."

We scrolled through the list of employees till we found her.

Tilly Anne was her name.

After we had a good look at her picture Connor froze, swallowed then spoke "Isn't she from our school?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------