TWENTY ONE - Thoughts

CHAPTER 21: Thoughts

------------------------------

*

I sat there, my back against the door for a good 30 minutes. Until I FINALY decided to get up. I quickly had a snack and went into my room.

I changed into my pjs and laid in bed.

I loved Connor, I really did. But I loved Aaron too. Why must love be so complex.

I remembered all that Connor said through the door. Pleading and begging for my forgiveness. My heart says forgive him. But my mind says don't, as it will only bring you more pain. I wish love was easier.

I dialled up Aaron's number and told him to come over.

---

I answered the door, and Aaron came inside. "Hey babe, what's up?" Aaron said to me. I fell into his arms as tears pored out. Memories rushed back of all the times Connor hurt me. "Aaron, I don't want this anymore. The pain from Connor's memories." I cried.

"It's ok baby." Aaron said. "I won't hurt you like he did."

I knew his words were true. But what if Connor was telling the truth.

----

*

CONNOR'S POV

I tried. I really did. I tried to get her back, but she was too far gone.

I missed her smile, that smile she always gave me. I miss her perfume, heck! I miss everything about her.

All because of Tilly

I needed to tell Tilly. I need this madness to stop.

I got up from my bed and pondered around my room, thinking of ways to stop Tilly and get Jess back. All attempt to formulate some sort of plan failed and I was left with questions filling up my brain.

Is she really happy with Aaron?

Was what Aaron said true?

Why does Tilly want me to do this?

I tried to sleep but these unanswered questions floated around my head.

I eventually went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------