THREE - First date

CHAPTER 3: First Date

----------------------------

*

He escorted me in to the Cafe. The waiter led us to a booth and we sat down. She handed us two menus and I started looking through it. The food was expensive.

Chicken schnitzel served with mashed potatoes and a salad $20.00

Steak served with chips and a salad $27.00

There where two many things to chose from plus I didn't want to spend too much money, just in case Connor pays for it. I decided on a chicken salad with chips. Which costed $9.00.

I put my menu away and started a conversation with Connor. "So how have you been?" he started "Good. You?" I replied."Good but can't stop thinking of you." He said. My Cheeks went even more pink. It didn't help that I had blush on. I was having another one of my awkward moments where I didn't know what to say but Connor broke the silence.

"You look so cute when you blush." This made me blush even more. "Stop it." I replied "Your making me blush more." "But that makes you cuter" Connor said with a wink.

God he was hot.

The waiter eventually came and we ordered our drinks and food. The night was pretty good.

It quickly became dark and Connor drove me home. We arrived at my house and Connor walked me to my front door.

His eyes apeared to be glowing and his hair was bright against the black sky. He pulled me in for a kiss and let I my heart take over.

In between breaths he said the words "I am in love with you, and have been for a while."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------