FIFTEEN - Fight

CHAPTER 15: Fight

-----------------------

*

They are not talking to me. Completely ignoring me. It's like I'm invisible to there eyes. But the thing that annoys me the most is that they are with Tilly. But whatever they are doing I will get to the bottom of it.

------

I stumbled into the house and dropped my bag removing the contents within it.

There was a thud followed by another one as I watched Amy and Zoe drop their bags on the floor.

TGIF

I looked at them as they rummaged through their bags. They both looked up at me and shot me 'dirty looks.' I quickly turned my head and began to sort out my books and empty my bag.

I broke the silence by asking Amy and Zoe a question.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Ignoring you, we have every right to because you have been such a jerk!" Zoe said sternly

"What are you talking about??" I replied back shocked at we response.

"You treated Tilly like a nobody because you were being a jerk." Amy said cutting into our argument.

"What are you talking about I don't understand." I replied back.

"Oh don't you play dumb with me Jess." Zoe said with a berry sassy tone

I started to scream.

"What the hell are you talking about."

"Oh you know very well Jess." Zoe screamed back.

She threw a pillow at my head. I ducked quickly causing it to just miss my head. I retaliated picking up more pillows and throwing them back with full force. She ducked, missing every single pillow but the last one hit the picture frame behind her. It shatters into a million pieces. Glass was ever where. I tried to tell her to watch out but it was to late. A falling pice of glass cut her wrist. She screamed in pain.

"Look what you did, you monster." Amy said with total disgust. She witnessed our fight from the sidelines yet she still took side with Zoe. Amy ran to the kitchen grabbing tissues and handing them to Zoe as she led her into the car.

The sound of the car soften as they drove off. I ran to my room. I started to cry. I lost my best friends, and my 'Boy Friend'. I grabbed my thing into a small back pack and locked the front door. Running away. No where to go. Just running into the oblivion.

----------------------------------------------