TWELVE - God Only Knows

CHAPTER 12: God only knows

------------------------------------

*

Once sweet, now bitter. Like a bullet shot strait through my heart. By the one I loved. I stormed out of his house.

"WAIT JESS!" I herd Connor yell.

Tears rolling down my face. I drove. Far far away. Away from him. Away from that. Liar.

-----

I lay on my bed. Starring at the roof. My eyes all red from crying. I got up and walked over to my wall where pictures of Connor and I where. I ripped them off my wall and chucked them in the trash.

What is love? I thought to myself. Why is it so complex? Why don't I understand it? And Why does it hurt so much when the one you love is a liar?

These word floated in my head as I drifted of to sleep.

-----

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing.

'God only knows ,

How much I need you,

I could explode,

If I can't breathe you,

I'm on the ropes

5 4 3 2

Cause you're the 1 I guess I'm done that's how it goes,

Where would I be without you yeah God only knows,

Yeah God only knows

Yeah yeah yeah

Where would I be without you yeah God only knows'

I looked over to my phone to see who it was.

Connor.

That liar. I let my ring tone play. Completely ignoring the fact that some one was ringing me.

'You touch me

(Damn girl) With your body,

All that I can think is how to lose your clothes,

What's next,

God only knows,

God only knows,

God only knows.'

My phone stops ringing. But shorty its starts ringing again.

My phone replays the ringtone over and over with short breaks between each ring.

I picked up my phone after what felt like an hour of ringing and started to play my favourite game.

Candy crush.

But my phone rings again. I decline the call but my ringtone reminds me of Connor.

Oh Connor why must you do this to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------