TEN - Setup

CHAPTER 10: Setup

------------------------

*

Things have gone down hill. And I don't know why. Connor has been acting all strange around me. And he still won't answer my texts.

The bell rang and we all rushed to the cafeteria. I spotted Connor on the other side of the cafeteria. I started to walk over to him but I spotted another girl sitting with him. She had jet black hair, Tilly. I turned around and walked away not wanting to confront her again.

I placed my tray next to Zoe and Amy. I didn't speak all lunch. Insted I wondered why Connor was sitting with Tilly.

Days passed and I grew more distant from Connor. I saw him in the corridor, grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side of the corridor. "What was that for." He almost yelled.

Geez what has gotten into him.

"You still won't answer my texts, you are completely ditching me. What has gotten into you!?!" I practically boomed back.

Connor looked at me and cursed under his breath. Somthing about Tilly.

He yanked free his arm (which I was still holding) and walked off.

-------

*

CONNOR'S POV

Good. My cover hasn't been blown fully. Yet I still don't understand why Tilly wanted me to do this. Somthing about getting revenge of some sort. I still don't understand why this is all nesacary. But still Tilly is my girlfriend. But I feel bad for using Jess she really was pretty and nice but I have to do what Tilly wants. Otherwise the unthinkable will happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------