SEVENTEEN - Lost and Found

CHAPTER 17: Lost and found

----------------------------------

*

JESS' POV

The rain pored as my cuts stinged. Faint screams of my name echoed in the distance. They all where a distortion.

Thoughts filled my head like an artist slowly adding paint to his canvas. Connor. He was the only thing that popped into my head. He is the reason all this has happend. It's his fault. He is the reason I want to die so baddly.

I continues to cry as A figure stood at the opening of the ally way. He screamed my name. I remained silent. He sat down. Back against the wall quietly sobbing into his hands. The moonlight shone on his fresh tears. He quietly mumbled the words "Why did I let her go?".

Connor? surely he couldn't be looking for me. He used me. He didn't want me. I was part of a plan. Set up and now he wants me back?

Anger boiled up inside me. I grabbed my bag and slowly started to walk out of the ally way. Trying not for Connor to notice me. Hot tears streamed down my face. I couldn't handle this any longer. Never in my life have I wanted to die so badly. I have been out here for two days.

I stopped in my tracks. I was out of breath. I loved Connor. I really did. But all the pain that came with his love. I can't bare it. I just wanted to be in his arms again.

I sat down. Connor screamed my name again. I cried harder. So hard that he heard me. He ran to me. The rain still poring. He approached me. Those emerald green eyes looking at me. So bright on the dark night sky.

"Jess" he whispered.

I looked up.

"Please don't do that again." He begged. I slowly nodded my head.

"C-Conor do you l-love m-me?" I said stuttering.

"Of cores I do Jess, I have loved you since the very beginning. I left Tilly. But she wanted me back, I refused. I was too in love with you. That just made her mad. I'm sorry Jess. I didn't mean to cause this pain." He looked at my cuts. "There fresh........." He said slowly trailing off. "Let's get you home and cleaned up." I nodded my head in agreement. We walked to his car. I felt so much better to have him in my arms again.

---

*

CONNOR'S POV

I helped Jess home. I cleaned her cuts. I couldn't see her in this pain, it mad me hurt. It was 3am when I was about to leave Jess. "Please don't do that again" I said, kissing her soft lips. The sparks. They had returned. It felt like I was falling in more in love with her. She was beautiful.

I loved her so much. We pulled away from out kiss and she hugged me. "You can come over tomorrow." I whispered in her ear. She looked in my eyes and I looked in hers. She nodded her head. "I love you." She said. I started walking towards the door.

I headed out towards the car and drove home.

It was a big night.

------------------------------

I woke up quiet early not caring that I went to bed at 3:30 am. I hoped in the shower. And quickly got dressed. It was 10:10 when I hoped out of the shower. And standing in front of the door was the b**** herself, Tilly. "What do you want tilly." I said emphasising the what. "Oh nothing. Just making sure that there is no one getting in the way with my revenge?" She snarled back. "Get out." I yelled at Tilly. "Why? Don't you like me." She said sarcastically. "Yes! I don't like you." I said being perfectly honest. No one does. That made her really angry. "Now get out. Jess is coming over." I said in an annoyed tone. She just looked at me evilly.

This can't be good.

She threw me down onto the bed. Oh no..

She took of my shirt. I heard Jess coming so I tried to throw off Tilly but she pinned me down harder. Jess opened the door. I heard her say Connor. I tried harder to throw Tilly of but she kept pinning me down harder and harder each time. Tilly saw me struggling and looking worried. As Jess slowly opened my door, Tilly swooped in and kissed me forcing her tongue into my mouth.

Jess opened my bedroom door

Oh oh..

She looked mad. Like really mad. "WHAT THE HELL CONNOR, I THOUGHT YOU MENT EVERYTHING YOU SAID LAST NIGHT. WHY AM I SO STUPID TO BELIVE YOU? I KNEW IT WAS ALL GOOD TO BE TRUE!" She wiped a tear from her eye and stormed out of the house. I hear the front door slam. Tilly stopped kissing me and smiled her wicked smile feeling pretty satisfied with herself. I used all my force to throw her off.

I had lost Jess once. And now twice.

I ran to the door.

She was gone.

And probably gone for good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------