THIRTEEN - Telling Amy and Zoe

CHAPTER 13: Telling Amy and Zoe

-----------------------------------------

*

The sound of nocking woke me from my sleep. I looked up and Zoe was standing I the doorway.

She tucked some of her hair behind her ear and asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing" I lied.

"I can always tell."

I froze to hear footsteps.

Amy.

"Sleaping beauty awoke from her slumber." Zoe and I laughed.

It was Friday so Amy always puts a facial mask on. She looked like Shrek.

Amy stood there in the doorway. With an angry look. "Hey there Shrek." I barely managed to get out due to the fact that I was laughing so hard.

Zoe was wetting her self laughing after my comment. "Ha. Ha. Verry funny" Amy said sarcastically.

We continued to laugh as she sat on the bed.

I told Amy and Zoe about Connor and Tilly.

They stared at me with discus tan danger in their faces.

"I'm calling Zach for answers." Zoe said as she stormed out of the room.

"That. That. Jerk" Amy said as soon as Zoe left. "I'm so sorry Jess."

My friends always know how to help me. Zoe came back with her phone and called Zach. She put it on speaker but told us to be quiet.

Zach told us everything he knew.

He knew about the set up. But he also knew that Connor actually liked me.

But I didn't belive it.

If Connor loved me he wouldn't have set me up.

---

It was 11 o'clock and we all went to bed. I put my head phones in and shuffled my music.

sleep didn't come to me easy. So I just sat their listening to songs.

Love don't die by the fray came on. I laid on my bed. Eyes closed. Listening to the song. I fell asleep.

I dreamt of Connor and me. And all the times we shared.

A tear came to my eye. I whipped it away and continued to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------