Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is now here!! Hope you'll like this one and keep on reading with this story!!

Thank you also for the ones who followed and favorite my story!!!

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 2

"Hey, Annabeth." A voice said.

I looked up.

It's...

"Luke." I said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey. How are you? How's life so far?" Luke said.

He has sandy hair, blue eyes, and I only reach his shoulders. He was a year older than me. He's 23. He's birthday is on the 17th day in February. Mine is on the 12th of October. Oh, today's April 14. This means when my birthday comes I'll be 22.

"Fine, I guess. Mom never even let me find a job. Said that she'll take care of it."

"Lucky you. I found one just last year. Been transferred here just last month." He said. He always wanted to have a job that'll keep on transferring. His reason? Simple. To see new places and to get far away from his parents.

"Okay. Well I'm just here for a family reunion next week."

"Well then... er... that seems to be a really long reunion. If it's not, you're here a little TOO early." He smirked.

"It's because my grandparents wanted me to visit them for a week so here I am." I said, explaining.

"Oh. Okay. Well if they're a wanted you to visit them why are you here? Alone? Reading? And for once, in your phone and not a book."

I glared at him then said, "Well if you must know, I don't know either. They just wanted me to go out. To go to the mall and stuff. Then they said that even just for today I won't get hold of books. So I followed them."

Luke smirked.

"And I believe that you've found a loophole." He said. I just looked at him innocently, making him chuckle.

"Anyway, back to you. Why are you here? I mean, why are you here? In the park? Don't you have work or something?" I said.

"Mr. Ranchez thought that I deserve a half- day off. Then I got a feeling to go to the park then we're now here." He explained.

"Got any plans today, Annie?" he asked me.

"You know I hate that nickname and you're not allowed to use it. And I've got none so far." I answered.

"Well... er... wanna have a little catching up?" he asked nervously.