Chapter 10

Hey guys!! I’m back!! New chapter’s up!! Anyways, a reader asked if this story is in the past or present. It’s in whenever you want it guys!! But I think it’s the writing is the same as in THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS... Thanks!!

Enjoy!!

Chapter 10

Percy’s POV

“Annabeth, you ready to go?” I said to Annabeth when it was 5:30. I’m already set. I’m wearing the same tuxedo that I wore from last night, the night me and Annabeth’s parents said that we’re getting married.

“Not quite yet, Percy. I need help a bit. Come in.” I heard her say through the door.

“Are you sure? You’re wearing something right?”

She laughs at me and says, “Of course I am, Percy. D’you think I‘m stupid enough to let you come in the room if I’m not wearing a single piece of clothing?”

“Er… fair enough. Alright. Sorry.” I said to her, blushing a little.

I opened the door, though a little hesitant and looked inside.

She was standing in front of the closet, rummaging through some dresses, in her blue robe. When she heard the door close, she looks at me and smiles. I feel my insides melting in her smile. I smile back.

“So… why d’you need help?” I asked her.

“Well as you can see behind me, I have a few dresses. Specifically three.”

“And?”

“It’s obvious isn’t it, Percy? I can’t pick of what to wear.”

“Oh… okay… And you need me because…?”

She huffs and turns back to the closet.

“Oh never mind. Just wait for me in the living room.”

“Oh… no. I want to help… Why d’you need me again??”

She turns back to me and says in a very slow voice, as though she’s speaking to a 4 year old.

“Percy, I need you because I can’t pick of what to wear. So you’ll pick. Is that clear enough for you?”

“Er… I think so…”

“Okay, Percy. Help.” She drags me towards the closet.

“God, Percy. You may be the most awesome actor/ singer on earth, one of the hottest guys in school but you’re pretty dumb sometimes…”

“I am not. D’you need my help or what?”

“I do. Okay, okay. What d’you think will suit me best?” she asked me.

“Er… they all look nice for you. You really love blue, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. Now pick or you’ll just wait for me?”

“Alright, alright.”

She grabbed the dresses and displays them for me.

“Now which?” Annabeth said.

“Er… I think the white one. I think it fits perfectly with your makeup. It’s the same from last night, yeah?”

“I think you’re right, Percy. Thanks. Are you sure, though?”

“You don’t trust me?” I asked her, putting my hand over my chest as though I’m hurt. She laughs at this and says, “Alright, Percy. I do trust you. Now get out.”

“Why?”

“You want to see me getting dressed?”

“Er… right. I’ll see you in the living room.”