Chapter 13

Hey, guys!! So sorry for the slow update!! My brother and sister didn’t know when to give my laptop to me wholeheartedly… Anyways…

Thanks for the awesome reviews and my new followers, Welcome!

Now may I present…

Chapter 13!!

Chapter 13

Percy POV

Oh crap…

After a couple of minutes of no one moving, Annabeth got into her senses and pulled back.

“Percy… what were you doing?” she asked me with her eyes wide and completely shocked.

I avoided her gaze and looked up at the stars.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know, Annabeth. I-I’m sorry…  I-I don’t know what came into me… It’s just—“ I stopped talking when I realized Annabeth’s head was resting on my shoulder.

“Shh… Just tell me, Percy… This is a dream, right?” she said.

Er… a little unexpected but yeah, let’s go with that…

“Er… yeah… This is just a dream, and you’ll wake up in your bed, k?” I replied. She nodded.

“In that case, then…”

 I thought she was going back to sleep but…

No…

She put her hand on my cheek and leaned forward.

When we were a only a few millimeter away from each other, she stopped.

And said…

“You know, Percy… I may never tell you this when I’m awake but… You were the other guy I fell for…”

Then she closed her eyes and closed our gap…

I closed my eyes, too when I realized that her lips really place perfectly with mine. It’s as though she’s a piece that fits with mine…

Our lips moved against each other in a dance…

While we were kissing, I can’t stop feeling a something stirring in my stomach. And a couple of butterflies flying as well. I know it’s a little girly for me to say those things but… It’s true…

She made me feel something new whenever we kiss…

Something I haven’t felt for a really long time… even when Rachel was kissing me before she said we break up… Maybe I was not really in love with her anymore…

Then our kiss slowed down, later stopped.

We opened our eyes and looked at each other.

Even though Annabeth’s a little sleepy, her eyes show a new spark, a twinkle maybe. And it shows who she is more…

She’s beautiful, smart…

And brave.

One wrong move and I could lose it…

Then she spoke again…

The following words completely put me really off guard…

“Yeah… you were the other guy I kept telling you about… The other guy who ACCIDENTALLY broke my heart… The other guy who made me head over heels with… and I was really moving on… I thought we’d be friends in this marriage but… The thing is…