Chapter 19

Hi, guys!! Finally after 3 years I got the courage to reread my story again and decide to continue it...I'm very sorry for making you all wait this long...I graduated high school and college got my schedule in a whirl so.......this happened. But to make it up to you, guys, I've finally had a plan on how their stay in the Philippines would be. I've got my last-minute sketch of a map of the country and the order of events and places they're going to visit. I'm so sorry for making you all wait. Really. Hope you all love this story as it continues now.

So, because of the fact that you've waited long enough for this chapter, I now present to you Chapter 19!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the PJO Series.

————————————————————————————————————————

CHAPTER 19

April 30 - Day 2 out of 10

PERCY POV

I open my eyes.

I open my eyes.

I open my eyes.

'Is this even right? Is everything....black?'

I look to my left, and there was nothing to see. Same with my right.

I looked in front of me and, still, nothing is there. I frowned.

'Where am I?'

Then suddenly there was a blinding light somewhere behind which made me turn around as fast as my neck could allow it.

'What the hell?'

Then Annabeth was there. My blood drained from my face when I saw her.

She was gagged. Tied up. Thin as a stick. Her clothes were all dirty and ripped. As though something pulled it out of force.

"Annabeth!" I ran towards her.

She's not moving. I ran faster. But every time I think that I'm almost there, it turns out I'm wrong. It even feels like I'm not moving.

I gave it all my strength until she's within arms reach. But —

"OOF!" I ran into a wall. A transparent one, by the looks of it.

I looked over at Annabeth and saw that she was shivering.

Banging at the wall, I screamed her name. "ANNABETH! ANNABETH!"

She doesn't seem to hear me but she raised her head and looked at me, straight in the eyes and lifted her tied up hands.

"Percy", she mouthed. Which made me want to break the wall more. Tears started running down my face as the panic started to rise when I noticed a dark figure walking towards Annabeth.

"Annabeth! Move!" I yelled out of sheer panic and fear. I looked around the wall and the space where I was. Anything that I could find useful to break this godforsaken wall. But there was nothing here.

"Percy...help me." she said through the wall. A tear escaped her eyes as she looked towards the figure that was looming over her now.

He was about 5'10", with an almost bald head, bushy eyebrows, big nose, ugly beard, black lips, a scar on his left cheek, has a pot belly, and has a tattoo above his right arm. Looks like he's an alcoholic and a smoker.

"Who are you?! Let her go, you f*cking bastard!" I yelled through the glass, my voice filling the space all around me. The guy seems to notice me now, and he just gave me a smirk. He looked at Annabeth, who is now looking at me screaming for help, and walked towards her.