The Ugly Truth

Jacob slammed the door on his way in apparently I'm not the only one with anger issues.

He trails his hands threw his hair and paces back and fourth without noticing me. I was going to ask him if he's okay but thought better of it, I hid behind a near by couch and watched as he paced faster then a road runner.

"What am I going to do?" he said.

"Why is Dex such an ass" he mumbled under his breath. I couldn't take it any longer I popped out behind the couch saying "What did Dex tell you to do?"

"Holy shit, Nicole don't do that!"

I was going to ask don't do what? but then I realized I just popped out behind a couch talking.

"uh, sorry and what did Dex tell you to do?"

His face instantly whitened "I-I nothing"

"I know your lieing"

"no, you don't" Jacob yelled at me strangly.

"um okay" I say biting back a bit, maybe asking was a bad idea…

"yeah we got to break up"

"WHAT?"

"medical issues"

"medical issues?"

"yeah you hurt my heart so yea?"

"I what?" Jacob was not only confusing but he was getting scary too, I never seen him so irritated before.

"Jacob is something wrong?"

Jacob stared at me with wide eyes.

"Jacob I'm here for you"

"I-"

"spit it out"

"promise you wont hate me?"

I stagger back a bit "I can't promise you anything"

"Nicole please?"

"what happened Jacob?"

"Nicole please"

"what happened Jacob?"

He sighed "I knew David would try to kill Dex and I still told him where he was"

"WHAT?" I screeched tears rushed to my eyes as realization hit me hard.

"Nicole…"

"you let me believe it was my fault"

"Nicole…"

"you let me believe it was my fault?" I asked in disbelief. Tears flew down my cheeks.

"Nicole I didn't want to affect you"

I stared at him in disbelief "I didn't shower for a month…"

"Nicole…"

"I DIDN'T SHOWER FOR A MONTH" I screamed as my eyes filled up and burst out with tears.

"I-I'm sorry"

"I almost killed myself Jacob"

"you what?"

"Cause I thought this was all because of me" I cried.

"Nicole I-"

"don't you Nicole me"

"Pleaseee forgive me?"

"I can't believe I trusted you, I can't believe I thought I was the reason for Dex's coma when it was all you" I yell pointedly.

"Nicole…"

"It's over Jacob, it is over" I ran upstairs to my bedroom and slammed the door.

I glance at myself in the mirror…

who am I?

Who is he?

Why is my life such a mess?

Thats when I decided to lay in bed and cry all day.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Team Nicjac or Team Nex ??

Is Nicole overreacting?

Is Jacob an ass?

How you guys feelin about Dex?

Switching teams?

Staying loyal?

VOTE + COMMENT + SHARE

MORE UPDATES SINCE SCHOOL IS OUT FOR ME! MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT SO THE UPDATE COMES QUICKER, NO UPDATES IF THERE IS NO VOTES =) THANK YOU LOVIES ;*