A New Friend

Supernatural's POV

Tomorrow is my first day to a new school. I'm excited. Fresh new start and new friends. Nobody really talked to me in my old school. I really don't know why but I don't really care. I unpacked everything and its morning so I have a whole day to my self. Schools going on right now but I don't start until tomorrow. I wonder what type of people will be there. Hopefully nice ones. I hope I don't get lost. Hopefully someone helps me if they are willing to do that. I really don't know what to do now. I guess I could just...sleep? Well this is gonna be a long day. Maybe I could go out for a walk later. It should pass time. Well before that I'll do some other stuff.

Time skip

I looked at the time and it was already 1:50 in the afternoon. I decided to walk to the school and maybe see it from the outside. I started walking with my schedule so I know where my classes are. It really isn't far so that's good. Once I arrived to the high school school has already finished so I saw many people walking towards my direction. I went passed them and made it inside the school. I walked around and it was empty as I suspected. After I found my classes I decided to go back home. While doing that I heard something drop to the ground and heard someone.

"Dammit why do I always drop papers?!" The voice said frustrated.

I turned around and saw a guy with a curl picking up papers as fast as they can. I walked towards them and grabbed some papers as well. Might as well make a friend right?

"Oh thanks!" The guy smiled and grabbed the papers from me. "Sorry I really need to get these papers to one of my teachers before I get yelled at again for taking a long time. You know how it is."

"Yeah I understand." I said.

The guy smiled and quickly walked passed me. Well I guess I'm not making a friend today. I sighed and started to walk back home. The walk home was really boring nothing to special. Once I arrived I went up to my room and waited for the next day to come.

Time Skip to Tomorrow 

My alarm went off and I woke up and turned it off. I rubbed my eyes and turned on my light. I started getting ready for the first day of school. For me at least. I ate breakfast and started heading towards school. I arrived and I saw people waiting for the bell to ring. I went to an area that didn't have a lot of people and waited. I took out my phone and started looking through it. While I was doing that someone bumped into me and I fell to the ground. I looked up and saw the person running.

"HOMESTUCK LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" The guy that I saw from yesterday screamed and he turned to me. "I am so sorry."

The guy then ran after this Homestuck guy. Everyone stared at the two and then turned to me. I looked at them and waved awkwardly. I stood up and cleaned myself and at the moment the bell rung. I walked to my classroom and walked up to the teacher.

"Uh...I'm new." I said.

"Oh ok! Just wait there for a while until everyone else come in!" The teacher smiled.

"Alright." I stood there while other people looked at me.

The guy from yesterday then came in and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. The guy then sat down and waited. As soon everyone were in the classroom the teacher then stood up from their chair.

"Hello class! As you can see we have a new student!" The teacher looked at me. "Now would you introduce yourself?"

"Yeah sure." I nodded. "Well I'm Supernatural. Nothing special about me. I like going outside sometimes. That's pretty much it."

"Alright thank you!" The teacher smiled.

The class was silent for a moment and the guy from last time looked around and stood up.

"Hello! Nice to meet you!" The guy said. "I'm Hetalia!"

"Hetalia no shouting!" The teacher glared. 

"I'm only being friendly!" Hetalia frowned. "It's who I am! You know you love me!"

The class laughed and I did too. The teacher sighed and turned towards me.

"Well you can take a seat behind Hetalia." The teacher smiled. "If he bothers you tell me...cause he can get a bit...annoying."

"I heard that ma'am!" Hetalia shouted out. "He'll love me!"

"Be quiet!" The teacher looked at Hetalia while the class laughed.

I nodded and chuckled a bit and started walking towards my seat. I saw Hetalia looking at me and he smiled. The class began and we had a worksheet given to us. 

"Ok you're gonna have a partner of your choice to work on this." The teacher explained. "It's pretty simple. It's due by the end of the class."

As soon as the teacher finished Hetalia turned to me.

"Wanna be partners?" Hetalia asked.

"Sure." I answered.

"So were you the one who helped me with the whole paper thing?" Hetalia asked as we worked.

"Yeah." I smiled. "I really thought you would forget about that. So did the teacher yell at you again?"

"No thank god!" Hetalia whispered. "I don't know why but this teacher hates me! No sense of humor at all! But as for my other ones they are the best!"

"That's good to hear." I laughed.

"Hey do you have your schedule?" Hetalia asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Can I see it?" Hetalia smiled. "I want to see if you have any more classes with me!"

I handed him the schedule and he looked at it. I saw him smile.

"Awesome! Same classes!" Hetalia handed back the paper. "Can't wait for you to meet my friends!"

I smiled and the both of us worked on the worksheet until the class ended.