End of School

I went to all my classes with the others and then it was lunch time. Hetalia and Homestuck ran to the lunchroom while Sherlock, Doctor Who and, I walked there. It was quiet at first until Doctor Who spoke up.

"So how's your first day going?" Doctor Who asked.

"Oh it's going good." I smiled. "I met you guys so that's good."

"So what do you think of Hetalia?" Sherlock asked.

"He's nice why?" I said.

"Oh no reason." Sherlock said. "It's just Hetalia really tries to be nice as possible to everyone. So as long as you think he's nice you'll make him very happy."

"Oh ok." I smiled. "I'll make sure to tell him that."

Once we arrived in the lunchroom I saw Hetalia waving us over. We all went towards him and Homestuck. I sat down and grabbed a granola bar from my backpack. I opened it and was about to bite into it when I saw Hetalia looking at the granola bar. I broke it in half and gave one half to Hetalia. He smiled and ate it. Everyone at the table looked at us.

"Thank you!" Hetalia said.

"No problem." I smiled and ate my half.

"That was nice of you." Sherlock said.

"It really wasn't a big deal." I smiled. "It could be a little thank you for Hetalia being so nice."

"Aww thank you!" Hetalia smiled brightly.

I smiled back at Hetalia.

"So what are we gonna talk about today?" Homestuck asked.

"How about we talk about ourselves a bit so Supernatural knows us a bit more!" Doctor Who suggested.

"Good idea." Sherlock said.

"Homestuck you go first!" Hetalia said.

"Oh ok. Well you know my name." Homestuck thought for a moment. "Um my best friend or moirail is Hetalia and we trust each other with everything. That's about it I really am not interesting. At least I don't think."

"Ok that's nice." I said.

"Ok I'll-" Hetalia was about to say something but was interrupted.

"How about you go last since you met him first." Sherlock smiled.

"Oh ok!" Hetalia nodded. "Then you go Sherlock!"

"Ok then." Sherlock looked at me. "Well first off I'm not an idiot. I love solving mysteries. I love reading and yeah that's about it."

"Well my turn!" Doctor Who smiled. "I love doing random stuff! Oh and I love history! I think that's it."

"Cool." I smiled.

"Yay my turn!" Hetalia said. "Well I like history too! Oh and I love running! I know different languages! And yeah that's about it."

"Well nice to meet all of you guys." I said.

Everyone smiled. During lunch we just talked and played around. Once the bell rang we went to our next class. There really wasn't anything special. Once that class was over, our last class was crossfit. I already have my gym uniform so I don't have to worry about that. Everyone else were whining except Hetalia. 

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"The pacer..." Sherlock sighed.

"Oh ok." I smiled. "Not that hard."

"Well probably not for you or Hetalia." Homestuck said. "Hetalia can really run for a long time. he 84 last time so yeah."

"I can beat that." I smirked.

"Oh no you can't! I will beat my score!" Hetalia smiled. "I was sick on that day!"

"Well let's see." I laughed.

As I said that we started heading towards the locker room. I told the teacher that I'm new and don't have a locker. So he assigned me one. I changed and waited for everyone else. Once everyone was done we headed towards the gym. The girls were already out there. The coach told us to stay behind the line. He started explaining everything. After that he started the audio. I was standing next to Hetalia. Once we heard the word 'start' we started jogging towards the other line. Hetalia was smiling throughout the whole thing. As we kept going it got faster and faster. After 40 Sherlock, Homestuck, and Doctor Who stopped. Hetalia and I kept going. Once the numbers were getting bigger, there was less and less people. Then soon enough it was only me and Hetalia. We were already at 90. I could hear people talking about us. Hetalia then turned his head towards me.

"Wow." Hetalia laughed. "You're good!"

"You too." I chuckled.

We kept running and we kept getting faster as we went on. Homestuck kept cheering Hetalia on.

"COME ON HETA YOU CAN DO IT!" Homestuck screamed. "BEAT SUPERNATURAL!"

"Don't just cheer me!" Hetalia smiled. "Cheer for Nat too!"

"Wow thanks." I smiled.

"No problem!" Hetalia said.

"ALRIGHT THEN!" Homestuck screamed. "COME ON IDIOT YOU CAN DO IT!"

I kept going and we reached to 100. I was getting tired and getting slower. Hetalia kept encouraging me to go on. He really is a nice guy. He was ahead of me and before I got to the line there was a beep. I then walked towards the coach. I got 104. I drank water, told the coach how much I got, and then sat down.

"Good job Supernatural!" the coach said.

"Thanks coach." I smiled. 

Hetalia kept going. I can't believe he's still going. Hetalia then stopped since he didn't reach the line in time.

"How much?" The coach asked.

"115." Hetalia said trying to catch his breath. 

He then drank some water and lied down on the floor breathing heavily.  Some people started fanning him with a piece of paper they found. Sherlock, Homestuck, Homestuck, and I sat next to him.

"Good job Heta." I smiled.

He gave me a thumbs up and smiled. The coach then told everyone that they could change. Everyone went to the locker room and the bell rang finishing the school day. After I changed I went outside and waited for everyone. Hetalia came out with a tack shirt and shorts.

"Hey!" Hetalia smiled.

"Hey." I said.

"Ugh I got track." Hetalia sighed. "This sucks. But all well." 

"Geez that's a lot of running." I said.

"Yeah." Hetalia said looking at me. "I'm going to die."

"If you do then I pray for you." I chuckled. 

Hetalia laughed. The others then came out. Hetalia then started to walking and we followed.

"Are you guys gonna watch or you're going home?" Hetalia asked.

"We're gonna stay." Homestuck answered.

"We could watch?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Hetalia smiled.

"Oh ok." I smiled. "I'll go then."

School why you gotta be so stressful ;-; well finally I posted something! I got this idea while I was at school honestly haha. Just sitting in class and BAM idea! well hope you enjoyed! See ya in another book or chapter!