Meeting Others

Me and Hetalia were able to finish our work sheet by the end of class. After the bell rang everyone started heading to their other classes. Hetalia and I were the last ones out.

"See miss I'm a good student!" Hetalia smiled. "We finished our work!"

"Ok yeah I see that." The teacher said.

"Why won't you love me senpai?!" Hetalia then laughed.

I laughed and followed Hetalia. This day is actually going well. I made a friend and I have him for every class. I really hope the teachers don't assign a seat for me like the other one. Might as well ask if they will.

"For the other classes, do they have assigned seats?" I asked.

"Nope! Which I actually like!" Hetalia smiled. "So you'll get to sit with me for the day and other friends!"

"Oh really?" I smiled. "Don't you guys get loud at all?"

"Well our classes no." Hetalia answered. "The teachers say that since we are in honors we should be alright."

"Wait I'm in honors?" Supernatural quickly asked.

"Yeah!" Hetalia smiled. "Here's our class! Come on I'll explain once we sit down!"

I followed Hetalia and went in the class. Hetalia put his backpack on his chair and I did to.

"Come on! I'll introduce you to the teacher!" Hetalia grabbed my arm. "He's pretty cool!"

"Ok" I followed.

"Sir we have a new student!" Hetalia smiled. "He's Supernatural!"

"Hello there!" The teacher shook my hand. "Welcome to the class! So how was you're last class you two?"

"Pretty good." I answered.

"I got yelled at again!" Hetalia answered as well.

"Really? What for this time?" The teacher asked laughing.

"For being nice to Supernatural!" Hetalia laughed.

"Well that teacher has some problems then." The teacher smiled. "Don't tell anyone I said that."

"Alright." The both of us said.

We went back to our seats. The tables were in rows again. Everyone was already there but there were about 3 seat empty near us. I then heard footsteps running towards the room. The door swung open and three more guys came in out of breath. Then the bell rung.

"OH MY GOD WE MADE IT!" The one with the horns said. I think the name was Homestuck.

"Please don't scream." The one with a blue scarf said.

"That first period teacher hates us sir!" The one with red and blue glasses with a long scarf said.

I turned to Hetalia who was smiling.

"Who are they?" I whispered.

"Oh well I think you know Homestuck." Hetalia said as I nodded. "The one with the blue scarf is Sherlock. And the one with the glasses is Doctor Who."

"Ah ok." I said.

"Ok ok you guys can sit down now." The teacher laughed.

The three sat down. Homestuck next to Hetalia on the other side, Sherlock in front of Hetalia, and Doctor Who in front of me. The teacher then started to talk.

"So class! We have a new student!" The teacher smiled. "Please raise your hand and say hello!"

I did what he said and raised my hand.

"Hello." I said. "I'm Supernatural."

Everyone turned to me and smiled and waved. The teacher thanked me and gave instructions.

"Ok so today is a catch up day." The teacher passed out a list to certain people. "Some of you have missing work. I'm surprised it's most of the class but I know you guys will finish it. If you didn't get a list then you have no missing work. You can talk or do something quietly. So if you don't have the assignment then it's on the table near the door. Go ahead and get started."

I sat there not doing anything. Hetalia then talked to the other three.

"Guys! We have a new friend!" Hetalia smiled.

"Is he the one I knocked over on accident?" Homestuck asked. "If yes then I'm sorry."

"It's ok-" I then jumped back as I saw him. "Jesus Christ!"

Sherlock and Doctor Who turned around to see what was going on.

"What is it?" Hetalia asked.

"A-Are you a demon?" I asked.

"What?" The four of them asked.

"You have yellow eyes." I glared. "You're a demon."

"No I'm not!" Homestuck glared back. "Now I know who my kismesis is!"

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"Ok shut it you two." Sherlock looked at us both. "Don't be immature."

"Fine." I crossed my arms.

"Let's just get along." Doctor Who said.

"Yeah! We're all friends here!" Hetalia smiled.

"So do all of you guys have honors classes?" Supernatural asked.

"Ye we do." Sherlock answered.

"As for first period Sherlock, Homestuck, and me we are in a different class." Doctor Who said. "And I guess you went to the other honor class with Hetalia. From now on we all have the same classes." (I'm just making this up alright. I'm not sure if this is right or not.)

"Oh ok." I nodded

"So you just moved in right?" Sherlock looked at me.

"Uh yeah..." I awkwardly said. "How did you..."

"Ok Sherlock we don't need your deductions right now." Doctor Who sighed. "You're gonna freak him out."

"Ok fine." Sherlock said. "...Did it hurt opening the box?"

"How did you-" Supernatural was freaked out.

"Sherlock!" Doctor Who glared.

"I know this because you said you moved in." Sherlock ignored Doctor Who. "Which means you had to unpack. It's obvious that you taped the box so items wouldn't fall out. Which lead to you getting a sharp object most likely a pocket knife knowing what kind of stuff you have in you're backpack. Now before you ask how I know this, it's pretty obvious and I could make out the shape of the object that's in you're backpack. You have salt and holy water. Remember how you asked Homestuck if he's a demon, well that also lead me to know that the objects in your backpack would be those items. Now back to the pocket knife you used to open the box full of items. While cutting the tape you had you're hand in front of the knife which lead to you cutting you're hand. Am I correct?" (I'm so proud I did this ;-; took me so long to come up with it)

"Dammit Sherlock!" Doctor Who glared. "Always!"

"Amazing." I was shocked.

"Thank you." Sherlock nodded.

"He does that to new people." Hetalia laughed.

"I was so freaked out once he did that to me." Homestuck chuckled.

I smiled. Well this is gonna be an interesting day. I don't mind at all. This school year is gonna be a special one.

Ok I know there really isn't any Supertalia moments right now but I'll get there! Hope you enjoyed!