More Problems

After a few minutes I finally arrived at my house. I got out my key and unlocked the door. My mom came up to me and smiled. I just ignored her and started to walk upstairs. 

"Hetalia's waiting for you in the living room." My mother sighed. "But whatever."

I dropped my things and ran to the living room. Hetalia turned around and saw me.

"Oh hey!" Hetalia waved. "Where were you?"

"Oh I was just out walking for a bit." I answered. "Anyways what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to hang out today." Hetalia smiled.

"I thought you had plans." I said.

"Well I finished what I was suppose to do today." Hetalia looked down. "If you don't want to hang out right now-"

"No!" I nearly screamed.

Hetalia jumped a bit and looked at me.

"I mean you could stay." I smiled. "Let's go to my room?"

Hetalia nodded and started to follow me. Once we arrived I sat down on my bed and Hetalia did the same. It was quiet. I honestly don't know what to talk about. If I ask him about what he did after school he would only lie to me. I guess I could ask him about Michael.

"Hey so has that jerk been bothering you?" I asked.

"....No not at all." Hetalia answered quietly.

"You hesitated to answer." I looked at him. "What happened?"

"Nothing." Hetalia said. "He just talked to me and that's it."

I looked at him. I knew that he wasn't telling me all of the truth. All I want if for him to tell the truth.

"What?" Hetalia crossed his arms. "Do you not trust me? I'm telling you the truth."

"Now why are you upset?" I asked. "I didn't say anything and you just randomly start acting like this."

"I'm not acting any way." Hetalia sighed. "I just don't understand why you want to know everything that's going on."

"I'm worried." I started to get frustrated.

"Well you can stop cause I don't need anyone to worry about me anymore." Hetalia glared at me. "You're being really annoying right now."

"Well you're being immature right now." I glared back.

My mom then opened the door.

"Ok guys break it up." My mom looked at the both of us. "Stop fighting."

Hetalia got up.

"Fine. I'm leaving." Hetalia started to walk away.

"Ok bye." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh and just to piss you off that 'jerk' is actually pretty nice and cute so I'll be hanging out with him." Hetalia was out the door. "And yeah that's the truth. You wanted to hear it right? Oh and the 'plans' I had today was to hang out with the 'jerk' aka Michael so we can clear some things up. That's all. Nothing else. I hope you have a horrible day just like how you ruined mine."

With that he left. Well this is just fantastic. I'll just try to fix this tonight.

Time Skip

I was all ready for bed. I was about to text Hetalia but I just changed my mind not too. He'll just ignore me. I turned off my lights and closed my eyes. Then there was a ding from my phone. I groaned and looked who it was. It was an unknown number.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"Who the hell is this?"

"HOMESTUCK YOU IDIOT!"

"Oh well what did I do?"

"YOU MADE HETALIA UPSET!"

"Look I didn't mean to. He was the one who got upset."

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

"Well he's hanging out with the bully we talked about."

"...."

"The bully aka Michael apologized to Heta and now they are 'good friends'"

"If Heta's fine with hanging out with him than I can't really do anything... I trust his choices. But why is he upset with you?"

"He said I get into his business all the time. I was only wanting the truth from him and that's it."

"I see."

"Did he say anything about me?"

"Not really. Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

"He did say he felt bad for saying those things but then said you deserved it. He also kept saying profanities in different languages."

"Did he hang out with Michael?"

"I don't know ask him. He didn't tell me anything about that. And geez you really do get into his business. It's like you're jealous or something. Heta didn't say he was cute or anything."

"...."

"Oh my god he did didn't he? Haha well who's going to get Heta first? Nat or Michael? This is indeed a love triangle."

"Shut up!"

"So you do like him. Don't worry your secret is safe with me."

"I don't trust you."

"Haha. But seriously your secret is safe with me and just telling you that Doctor Who and Sherlock already know. It's pretty obvious. I can't believe Heta doesn't notice."

"Thanks I guess."

"No problem. Well I hope you and Heta forgive each other. Until then goodnight."

I set my phone down and stared up to my white ceiling. I started getting sleepy and I just drifted off to a deep sleep.