Sleepover

I just couldn't wait any longer so I just texted Doctor Who.

"Hey can I go to your place early."

"Sure. You ok?"

"Yeah just need your thoughts on something."

"This isn't about Hetalia and Michael is it?"

"Well..."

"Remember what Sherlock said? No more help from us."

"Ok fine. Can I still come over early?"

"Sure."

"Alright thank you."

I put my phone in my pocket and called my mom. We started heading towards Doctor Who's house. I feel so nervous for tonight. I hope Hetalia doesn't hate me or feel weird about it. All I have to do is go for it. I need to stop worrying about this. This is a really bad habit of mine.

I arrived at Doctor Who's place. It wasn't really far at all so that was good. Before I got out of the car my mom stopped me.

"Good luck alright?" My mom smiled. "Win Hetalia over!"

I chuckled a bit and nodded. I started to walk up towards the door. I knocked and Doctor Who opened the door quickly. 

"Hello!" Doctor Who smiled. "Come in!"

I walked in and Doctor Who took my stuff.

"I'll put it in the guest room." Doctor Who smiled. "And I'll put the candy in the kitchen. You can sit on the couch."

I did what I was told and sat down. I took my phone out and wanted to text Hetalia but I stopped myself. All I did was look at my phone. I guess Doctor Who was behind me without me noticing.

"What are you thinking about-" Doctor Who got slapped in the face by me. "OW!"

"Sorry." I shrugged. "Self defense."

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!" Doctor Who glared.

"Don't sneak up on me." I said. "Now what was your question?"

"What were you thinking about?" Doctor Who sat down next to me rubbing his face. "You're just looking at your phone."

"Just Hetalia and wh-" I stopped myself. "Why am I telling you this?"

"Cause I'm your friend!" Doctor Who smiled while leaning closer to me. "Riiight?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "So I was thinking about Hetalia and why he likes that bastard."

"Ah your jealousy is showing." Doctor Who chuckled.

"No it's not." I turned to him. "It's just that he's an asshole."

"Well I mean he's kinda nice." Doctor Who said. "But I see why you don't like him."

"Let's just stop talking about this." I sighed.

Doctor Who nodded and sat there. I put my phone on the table in front of us.

"I bet if Hetalia texts you, you will answer right away." Doctor Who laughed.

"No I won't." I said.

"Alright sure." Doctor Who leaned back. "If he does texts you don't answer."

I stayed quiet and just nodded. We sat there doing nothing and then my phone started to ring. I quickly looked at it and it was Hetalia. I felt Doctor Who look at me and I bit my lip. I then quickly answered.

"Yes?" I asked while Doctor Who laughed.

"Nat! How are you?"

"I'm good why?"

"Well I just wanted to say sorry."

"For what?"

"You know what."

"Sorry I actually don't."

"Well for inviting Michael."

"Oh..."

"I'm really sorry. I just wanted him to have a good time and not leave him out."

"I don't really know what to say."

"Nat you know that I count him as a friend..."

"I-It's fine..."

"You ok? You sound a bit-"

"No I'm fine."

"You sound-"

"I'm fine."

"....You sure...?"

"Yes Heta I am."

"You sound mad. I'm really sorry."

"Heta how many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine?"

"I just don't want you-"

"Heta if you're worried about that Michael kid then just don't bring him up."

"I know."

"Well I'm gonna go. I don't want to talk about this."

"Alright bye...see-"

I hanged up before Hetalia finished. Doctor Who looked at me waiting for an explanation. I just sighed and sat down not saying anything.

Time skip

Everyone was here except for Hetalia and Michael. I was answering some of questions for some reason, from Homestuck.

"You got this?" Homestuck asked.

"Yeah I guess?" I answered.

"If you two do get together how will you treat him?" Homestuck turned to me.

"Like he's my whole world." I smiled.

"Ok last question." Homestuck said. "On the scale of 1 to 10 how jealous are you of Michael?"

"Not answering that." I crossed my arms.

Then there was a knock on the door. I turned to look at it and Doctor Who went to go open the door. Of course it was Hetalia and Michael. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I just cannot see those two together. Sherlock followed me and crossed his arms.

"What are you doing?" Sherlock asked.

"Avoiding Michael." I answered. 

"You're missing your chance." Sherlock said. "Go talk to him."

I sighed and went in the living room. I saw Hetalia smiling and Michael wasn't there. I took a deep breath and walked towards him.

"Hey Heta." I smiled a bit.

"Hello Nat!" Hetalia smiled back.

We started talking and were having a good time. We had food and ate on the couch. I looked at Hetalia and he had a bit of food on his face. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off of him. Hetalia looked at me and laughed softly.

"Thanks." Hetalia said looking up at me.

"No problem." I smiled.

I will confess tonight and I will not let Michael take Hetalia.