Just a Normal Day

The first class kept going on. Hetalia didn't talk much but when he did he would be all goofy and funny. Of course he would get yelled at by the teacher at times but he wouldn't care. Once the bell rung Hetalia and I started heading towards our second class. We were talking along the way when Hetalia suddenly  gasp and jumped. I looked at him wondering what happened. Hetalia was looking behind him and then started walking again like nothing happened. I wanted to ask what was that all about but I don't want him to get all quiet again. So the both of us kept walking  to our class. Once we arrived, we sat down in our seats. There wasn't a lot of people in the class yet so we waited. After a minute more people started to come which included Homestuck, Sherlock, and Doctor Who. Then the class started. There was really not much going on. Just some stuff being talked about. Homestuck was trying not to fall asleep. Sherlock and Doctor Who were listening and Hetalia was drawing while I watched. Once everything was explained we started to do work. It was rather easy. The five of us were done really fast and so we had the rest of the class to do whatever we want.

"That was simple." Sherlock said.

"Yeah it was!" Hetalia smiled.

"So are we gonna go to lunch after the classes we have next?" Homestuck asked. "Or are we gonna hang out here again?"

"Well it all depends on Nat." Doctor Who said. "Do you want to go to lunch? Or hang out here?"

"Uh we can hang out here." I answered. "I really don't like school lunch anyway."

"Yay!" Hetalia smiled. "I love hanging out here!"

"Well here it is then." Sherlock said.

We spent all the class period talking and playing around. The teacher talked to us too at times. Hetalia then told the teacher that we are going to come for lunch.

"Sir we are coming at lunch time!" Hetalia said. "Is that ok?"

"Oh sure." The teacher smiled. "I enjoy your guys company."

"Thank you!" Hetalia smiled back.

After that the bell rung and we headed to our other classes. Once again nothing really happened. Once the bell rung for lunch we all went to our second period class to hang out. Once we arrived we sat at random desks and started talking. The teacher was doing some work and then he got up.

"Well you guys I trust you to be alone in the classroom." The teacher said. "If anyone tries to get in don't open the door."

"Alright sir!" Hetalia nodded.

So with that the teacher left and it was just us in the classroom. 

"Yay we're alone!" Hetalia smiled. "I love when teachers trust their students!"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So it's October." Homestuck looked at Hetalia. "Party or no?"

"Well a party no but just us would be fine!" Hetalia said. "Sleep over at my place on Halloween would be fun!"

"I'm in." I smiled. "Sounds fun."

"Yeah we all could go!" Homestuck said. "I'll bring snacks!"

"I could bring movies." Sherlock said.

"I will bring myself!" Doctor Who chuckled. "I really don't know what to bring at all."

"Oh don't worry!" Hetalia laughed. "You don't have to bring anything if you don't have anything to bring! We'll just have fun!"

"Cool can't wait." Doctor Who smiled.

"So on the 31st right?" I asked.

"Yup!" Hetalia nodded. "Can't wait!"

I smiled at Hetalia. I love it when he is happy and excited. Always makes my day. I can't believe I keep thinking about him. It's hard not to. I keep daydreaming and I always keep looking at Hetalia. The others have probably noticed this but Hetalia is clueless. I can't have feelings now. He probably doesn't feel the same anyway. I'll just have to wait and see. 

I really hope it's good cause I'm tired and was barely awake when typing this sooo yeah hope you enjoyed!