Truth or Dare

All of us were watching a movie and it was night. I was sitting next to Hetalia and Michael sat on the other side. Everyone was paying attention to the movie except for me. I just couldn't focus on it. I kept looking at Michael at some points and I realized that he wasn't paying attention either. Michael was moving closer to Hetalia and I decided to put my arm around Hetalia. I smiled and looked at Hetalia who was eating. He didn't realize what I just did. I looked at Michael and he was staring at me. I smirked and moved closer to Hetalia. I then felt Hetalia move a bit and he looked at me.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Hetalia stood up and smiled. "I'll be right back."

I nodded and smiled. As soon as he left Michael turned to me.

"You like him as well?" He asked.

I stayed quiet and tried to ignore him.

"I wish you good luck then." He simply said. "Let's see what happens and who will confess first."

"Yeah..." I said not looking at him. "Good luck."

After a few seconds Hetalia came back and sat between us. From there nothing else happened.

Time skip

After the movie everyone started to discuss what to do next.

"How about we play a game?" Hetalia suggested.

"Like what?" Homestuck asked.

"Hmm..." Hetalia thought for a bit. "Truth or Dare?"

"Oh yeah let's do that!" Homestuck smiled. "Oh Hetalia since you came up with the idea I'll ask it first. So truth or dare?"

"Oh um...truth!" Hetalia laughed a bit.

"Alright." Homestuck though for a bit. "Have you had any other crushes in the past? And if so what's the most recent one."

"Well of course I've had some crushes before." Hetalia answered. "And as for the other question...The most recent one was actually not a long time ago...really recent. I barely found out that I have developed feelings for someone...but hey I will never know if they have feelings for me so I just forget about it. Soo yeah."

"Ah I wonder who it is." Homestuck looked at me and then at Michael.

"Well too bad not telling." Hetalia smiled.

"Ok Hetalia your go." Homestuck said. "Who will it be?"

"Nat!" Hetalia looked at me with a smile. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I smiled.

"Call your mother and ask if she believes in aliens!" Hetalia laughed a bit.

"Oh god." I laughed as I took my phone out.

"Put it on speaker." Sherlock smiled.

"This is going to be amazing." Doctor Who laughed.

I called my mom and it rang for a few seconds before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Um mom I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Do you believe in aliens?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do!"

"It was a dare mom."

"Oh ok. I actually do believe in aliens."

"Well that's nice to know."

"If that's it then I'll let you go back to your game! Have fun!"

"Thanks."

I hanged up and chuckled.

"Ok I guess it's my turn then." I said. "Michael. Truth or dare."

"Dare." He said looking at me.

Hetalia was about to say something but then got interrupted by me.

"Do the splits and stay like that for as long as you can." I smirked.

"Oh no..." Michael had wide eyes.

Everyone was laughing even Hetalia. I smiled.

"Ok fine." Michael sighed and stood up.

I watched as he took a deep breath. He jumped and did the splits. It was quiet for a few seconds.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Michael screamed and fell on the floor.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh yeah totally." Michael forced a laugh. "I'm fine guys don't worry...I did it. My turn."

The game continued and was soon finished. It was pretty fun. Really funny and we got know a bit more about each other.

As time went by I kept trying to flirt with Hetalia. Yeah I know kind of lame but come on I kinda want to confess already.

"Hey you want to share the guest room with me?" I asked.

"Oh um..." Hetalia turned red a bit. "Are you fine with that? W-what about Michael?"

"He can stay out here in the living room with the others." I said. "Since I arrived first I will be staying in the guest room. Why don't we share the room or maybe the bed?"

"I-I um..." Hetalia tried to avoid eye contact.

"No?" I tilted my head.

"Hey Heta!" Michael called out. "Come sleep next to me!"

"Um...I..." Hetalia paused. "I-I don't know."

Michael then walked up to Hetalia and grabbed his hand.

"Come on." He quietly said. "I have something to tell you."

"Oh..." Hetalia tilted his head. "What is it?"

Michael started getting closer to Hetalia's face. I started getting furious. I looked at Sherlock who was looking at me shaking his head filled with disappointment. At that moment I pulled Hetalia towards me.

"Huh?" Hetalia looked up at me. "What is it? Michael was about to tell me something!"

"You didn't notice?" I asked.

"Notice what?" Hetalia was confused. "You're acting weird."

I was still hanging on to Hetalia. I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

"I guess this is it." I looked into Hetalia's eyes.

Hetalia only looked at me and waited for me to go on.

"You are the most amazing person in the whole world." I said. "And I just can't stop looking at you or thinking about you. Something about you makes my heart skip a beat.The first person I ever talked to was you. I am a very jealous person and yes I'm admitting it. It's true."

"Why are you telling me this?" Hetalia asked quietly.

"Please after I say what I'm about to say, don't stop talking to me. It's really hard for me to say it because I don't know what's going to happen." I took a deep breath. "Let me just tell you quote I heard before 'you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.' And right now that has happened to me. And you know who that person is that had done that to me? You. That person was you Heta. It was so unexpected that I tried to refuse it but you made it hard for me to do so. That's all I have to say and I just want to know what your response will be. I just want it to be done and over with."

"Truth or Dare." Hetalia simply said and I looked at him confused.