Goodnight

"What?" I asked.

"Truth or dare." Hetalia said again.

"T-truth?" I hesitated a bit.

"Do you really mean that?" He asked. "Remember that you HAVE to tell the truth."

"I do." I answered. "I really mean it."

"Truth or dare?" Hetalia asked.

"Dare..." I said quietly.

"Kiss me..." Hetalia looked down. "So I know you're not messing around. So I know you're not a jerk for playing with my feelings."

"But everyone is-" I got interrupted.

"That shouldn't bother you..." Hetalia looked at me. "Right? You confessed in front of them with no problem."

"I was being pressured." I said.

"How?" Hetalia asked. "If you have feelings for me then why don't you just...kiss me...right here right now? How were you being pressured into doing what you did?"

"Because-" I was about to answer.

"Because of me that's why." Michael said. "He knew something about me and my feelings towards you...Once he saw me nearly making a move on you he just had to confess."

"You..." Hetalia looked at Michael.

"Yes." Michael nodded. "But Nat got you first and he deserves you. He's crazy about you."

Hetalia looked at me and backed away from me.

"I'll share the room with you." Hetalia said.

"Wait but what about your response?" I asked.

"I'll tell you in private..." Hetalia answered. "I'll be more comfortable there."

"A-alright." I said as Hetalia grabbed his stuff and went to the guest room.

I turned to look at everybody else. They all smiled. Even Michael. I then walked to the guest room as I said goodnight to everyone. Once I arrived to the room I opened it and went in. Hetalia was changing.

"Oh god I'm sorry!" I turned around so I wasn't facing him.

"I-it's fine...just knock next time." Hetalia chuckled a bit. "You can turn around now."

I did just that and Hetalia was in his pajamas. He laid down on the bed and looked up.

"I'm gonna change soo..." I awkwardly said.

"Oh yeah sorry..." Hetalia buried his face into a pillow. "Go ahead."

I laughed a bit and changed. Once I was done I told Hetalia to turn back around. I sat down on my bed and looked at him. He had cute messy hair once he faced me. I smiled and fixed his hair for him.

"So." Hetalia started to talk. "About how I feel about you and my response."

"Oh yeah..." I said quietly. "So...what is it?

"I still can't believe what you said." Hetalia said. "I'm sorry but-"

I pressed my forehead against his. He stopped talking and was shocked. I looked into his eyes.

"I have to prove it to you." I said soft enough for Hetalia to hear.

He didn't say anything but just look at me. I looked at his lips and back at his eyes. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. I felt him get closer to me and wrap his arms around my neck. He kissed back. After a few seconds we backed up and looked at each other.

"I...I love you." I said. "I really really do. I want to be with you. I need you by my side."

"I love you too..." Hetalia smiled. "I want to be with you too."

"I'm glad." I smiled and hugged him. "How about tomorrow we go somewhere. Just the two of us."

"Yes!" Hetalia hugged back. "I would love to!"

"Tomorrow it is then." I smiled. "Now let's go to sleep. This has been a very stressful day for me you know cause of the confession."

"Yeah let's go to sleep!" Hetalia went under the covers. "Come warm me up!"

"Alright I'm coming." I smiled and laid down next to him.

I hugged him and he snuggled into my chest. I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight!" Hetalia smiled.

It went well. I'm so glad it did. I was so terrified but in the end it was all worth it. I guess I'll be telling everyone that we're together now as long as Hetalia's fine with it. I'm sure he will be. I still can't believe that he had the same feelings for me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. It's finally time for me to rest. It has been a long day after all. After a few minutes passed I drifted off to sleep.