Hetalia Coming Over

It was already Sunday morning. I was changed and was downstairs watching TV. My mom came in and smiled. She handed me my phone.

"It kept ringing in your room." I grabbed the phone from Mom.

As I was about to check it started ringing. I saw the name and it was Hetalia. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Nat!"

My mom looked at me and mouthed 'Who is it?'. I then told her to wait for a moment.

"Yes? What is it?"

"I'm bored! And why wouldn't you answer?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't have my phone on me!"

"Ah ok!"

"Ok so you're bored?"

"Yes! Can I come over? If it's ok with you of course!"

"Yeah sure."

"Ok just text me your address! Bye!"

"Bye."

I hung up and my mom sat next to me.

"Who was it?" Mom was excited. "Your lover?"

"W-what?!" I turned red. "No!"

"Oh..." Mom looked down.

"It was a friend." I smiled. "He wants to come over."

"Oh that's good news!" Mom said as she got up. "I can't wait to meet him!"

I smiled as she walked off. As she did that I texted Hetalia my address. He responded with a thanks. I was so excited to see him. I don't know what we'll do but I'll think of something. I went to the kitchen and my mom turned to me.

"So what snacks will you guys want?" My mom said getting her keys.

"Um you don't have to do that." I chuckled.

"Oh come on!" Mom whined.

"Just get cookie stuff, I don't know." I shrugged. "We can just make cookies."

"Alright I'm on it!" My mom walked out the door and left.

After she closed the door I got a text from Hetalia. It said that he's on his way. I smiled and started to wait for him to arrive. I'm actually excited to see him again. Hopefully I can think of something to do before he gets here.

After about half an hour later I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked towards it. Once I opened it I saw Hetalia smiling.

"Hello!" Hetalia said.

"Hi!" I then cleared my throat. "I mean hello. Come in."

Hetalia nodded and walked in. He looked around and turned to me.

"This is a nice house!" Hetalia smiled.

"Really?" I chuckled. "Your house is probably better."

"I don't think so!" Hetalia laughed. "You have an upstairs too!"

Hetalia ran to the stairs and looked up. I smiled and walked towards him.

"So what do you wanna do?" Hetalia asked.

The both of us heard the door open. I saw Hetalia turn around and then he looked at me.

"Did you invite someone else?" Hetalia asked.

"No it's probably just my mom." I answered.

"I'm back!" Mom said walking past us not noticing Hetalia. "So when is your friend coming?"

"He's uh already here." I answered.

"Hello ma'am!" Hetalia held out his hand. "I'm Hetalia!"

My mother smiled and ran up to Hetalia and hugged him. Hetalia was surprised and still had his hand out. My mom then backed away.

"You are so adorable!" Mom said. "And so polite!"

"Thank you!" Hetalia laughed.

I stood there hoping she doesn't do anything more embarrassing. She then gave me the bag filled with items and smiled. Hetalia then looked over my shoulder.

"What's that?" Hetalia asked. "Food?"

"Well I was planning on making cookies together." I answered. "So you want to make them."

"Yes!" Hetalia said excitedly. "I love sweets!"

"Good." I smiled. "Let's go then."

"I'll just be upstairs if you need me!" Mom said walking off murmuring something along the way while she chuckled.

We looked at each other confused but we just shrugged and went to the kitchen. Hetalia took the cookie dough and tried to open it but fail. I was about to help him but he turned around.

"No no I got this!" Hetalia looked at the packaging.

The packaging was a cylinder and it was hard to open for Hetalia. While Hetalia was trying to open it I stood there enjoying him try. Hetalia then sighed and looked at me.

"Hey uh can you maybe open it?" Hetalia said looking away.

"Sure." I laughed.

I grabbed the ends and twisted them. Then it opened easily. Hetalia looked at me frowning while I smiled.

"I could've done that." Hetalia crossed his arms.

"Ok ok well let's start making them." I said giving the dough to Hetalia.

I turned to get some flour and once I turned to Hetalia I saw him sniffing the dough and then he took a bite of the dough.

"Ahem." I smiled.

Hetalia turned to me with a mouth full of cookie dough. He looked so adorable like that. I felt my face get warmer. I then walked towards him.

"Uh I...you got uh..." I was a stuttering mess. "Uh...I'll just..."

I got a napkin and cleaned off some of the dough that he had around his mouth. Hetalia was surprised and then he looked away laughing softly.

"Uh thanks." Hetalia said smiling a bit. "So! Let's make some cookies!"

"Right." I said as laid some flour down.

The both of us started making cookies and Hetalia kept eating some of the dough.

"Stop that!" I said taking the dough. "We will only have a few cookies!"

"It's so good!" Hetalia whined as he tried to get more. "Come on!"

"Nope!" I said laying the dough on the counter.

"Ok fine then what do I do?" Hetalia asked.

"We have cookie cutters in that drawer over there." I said pointing behind Hetalia. "You could pick the ones you like."

"Alright!" Hetalia said.

After a few seconds he comes back with a pumpkin and a maple leaf cookie cutter. I looked at Hetalia and smiled.

"The pumpkin is for you know Halloween!" Hetalia said putting the cookie cutters down. "And the maple leaf is because it reminds me of Canada!"

"Well you can do the cutting." I said. "You then put them on the tray while I heat up the oven."

"You got it boss!" Hetalia smiled.

"Boss?" I asked.

"Well you're telling me what to do sooo why not?" Hetalia laughed.

Once the oven was ready Hetalia grabbed some oven mitts and put the cookies in the oven and then closed it. From there Hetalia and I waited for them to be ready so we started to clean up.