Chapter Five | Castle Made Of Glass (Edited/Revised)

My eyes are closed but I can feel the sunlight filtering through the shades in the room

My eyes are closed but I can feel the sunlight filtering through the shades in the room. It makes me question the time. But I don't want to move, afraid that I will wake the man laying up my back.

Somehow we ended up in his bed and I fell asleep with his arms around me. He held me all night long.

Who knew a man could be good at that? There is there more than meets the eyes with Theodore and I was hopelessly at his mercy. Not that I could tell him that. But I'm sure he knows his affect on women, and I'm no different.

But does everyone know this side of him? For some reason I dont think so. So, I am secretly thankful for that.

Despite no sexual advances or suggestions, I know for a fact that he wanted me last night. It was etched on his pretty face. Damn that face! We found ourselves doing nothing but talking.

I had so many questions for him. But the conversation kept getting veered in my direction, despite his promise to answer anything I asked.

He was so damn good at being aloof. I can see his father in him, I've seen videos of Christian Grey in action. The man is a veritable force to be dealt with. There is no doubt that Theodore inherited those traits.

I still saw the uncertainty that marred his eyes was there all night.

It was like a black cloud hanging over his head. What was really holding him back? Granted that this was our second meeting, he barely knew me, yet here he is pressed up against me.

One of his arms is tucked just underneath the pillow I am occupying, while the other is arm is wrapped tightly around my hip, those strong fingers splayed over my stomach. His breath is making it's way down my shoulders.

 His breath is making it's way down my shoulders

I now know exactly why women fall for him. He's the type of man you could never deny. You could never forget, it goes beyond his looks and money. On the dip side, he's enigmatic but there's a vulnerability just under the surface.

I want to know him, truly know him. But he won't let me in, last night was a good example of that. Does he think that I am one of those women who just want him for his name or money?