© Read Me

A Thin Grey Line

Copyright © 2016 by Elizabeth Stone

All rights reserved. Except for use in any review or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying, and recording, or any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. All characters in this book have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names. Any incidents or resemblance's to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Please no translations or reproduction. And this is protected under Wattpad copyright rules.

I appreciate your respect, thank you!

I know that some of the characters belong to E L James, no need to point that out but I do have my own list of characters, that are new and fleshed out, and the story itself is mine and mine alone despite the background info and place settings and anything else surrounding those.

I would also appreciate that everyone understands and would not steal from my body of work.

Also, I hate having to write what you already know but again with the plagiarism, it needs to be seen somewhere. And I'm not saying I'm the best writer on the planet, but my works are my own and someone else shouldn't take advantage of the time and effort we, as writers put into our stories. Wattpad is the only site that my work will exist. Please let me know if you see it anywhere else.

Thank you for reading on,

Love Liz💋