Chapter 3:

Next class was history, i walked in and sat down next to Lola "Hey Em" she said smiling, "Hey lol" we had made nicknames for each other. "Okay class please keep the noise down" our history teacher came in the classroom followed by Josh,Adam, Liam, Ethan, "Shit, are you bloody joking every single frickin class" i whispered to Lola "Excuse me Emma?" The history teacher said and the boys turned to me and they all smirked and made their way to sit next to me " Emma we do not accept bad language at this school, if i hear anything else bad come out of your mouth i will send you to the principal" i rolled my eyes "okay class, today we will be working in groups.... Before you go and pick your groups i will be putting you in groups" my smile dropped knowing that i would probably gonna be with Josh,Adam, Liam, Ethan "okay the last group is Josh,Adam, Liam, Ethan, Lola and Emma now get to work" "for f****sake" i muttered under my breathe "what did you say Emma?" the teacher asked "i didn't say anything" i lied .

Lola and I moved to sit with the boys "Hey" Lola said scared and grabbed my hand and was squeezing it "what you scared Lola" Adam said facing Lola "um.." she started out "leave her alone or i will kick your ass" i said scared but didn't let them see it "what's your last name?"
Liam asked me "Emma Carson" i said looking at him in confusion "Omg you're related to Austin Carson" i just noded"why you scared of him?" i said smirking "no we aren't scared of him he just really good at soccer and you look like a girl version of him" Ethan said "wait how did you see him play there's no sports teams in school?" they all laughed, then Josh said " we watched him at tryouts after school yesterday" that ass hole he told me he had to talk to a teacher, the bell rang and cut out my thoughts.

I ran out of the classroom, and ran over to my brother and his friends i grabbed Austin's ear and said "we need to talk" his mates were laughing "why didn't your tell me you were going to tryout for soccer?" he rubbed his ear " i don't know but i think you should tryout for the footy team" i looked at him like he was crazy "i'm a girl i have boobs and i'm not a boy so i can't join the team" i said pointing out the obvious "you're a dumbass i meant dress up as a boy and say that your our cousin that staying over at our house and that you are home schooled" omg he was right i should do that i gave him a hug and said "thankyou thankyou thankyou" and gave him a kiss on the cheek "okay relax, can you tell mum that im going out with the boys tonight?" i noded" yeah sure thing bro" he just laughed "i go to go before they leave with out me love you sissy" he said giving me a hug and kiss" love you too" i said walking off.

When i arrived home my parents left a note on the fridge saying that they are gone for the night they are staying at a friends house, so i was home alone. It was 10:00pm so i decided to go to bed i ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed, and before i knew it i was fast asleep.

BANG BANG BANG i woke up someone was banging on the door it must be Austin he probably forgot his keys, i ran down stairs and opened the door "Omg Austin it's 2 in the morning did you leave your ke..." i was cut off because when i looked up there was two police offices at my door "um hey" i said confused "are your parents home?" the male asked " um no whats up?" i asked worried "darling please sit down" the female officer said and i let them in and we sat down "honey what's your name and are you related to Austin Carson?" the male asked " um my name is Emma and i'm his younger sister" their faces looked really sad" im so sorry darling Austin got in a Car accident and he.." i cut them off" omg is he okay? Holy shit" i said standing up" darling he smashed his head on the window and was flung out of the car... he passed away" she said looking at her feet. I started crying "are you okay?" the offices asked "yep i'm fine i just need some time alone" they noded and stood up and left i grabbed my phone and called Lola it rang for a few seconds then she answered "Emma what's wrong it 2 in the morning" i started crying into the phone "omg Emma what's wrong?" she asked sounding worried "can you come over and i will explain" i said "yeah on my way."

About 5 minutes passed and there was a knook on my door i opened the door and all of my brothers friends and Lola was outside "omg what happened?" Lola asked and hugged me, the boys faces looked worried "he's gone, he's dead he was in a car accident" i said crying "Emma who is gone who is dead?" she asked looking at my face "Austin he's gone" i looked at the boys and they were tearing up "come in it's cold" i said letting Lola and they boys in, they came in and sat on the couches "What happened to him?" Zac asked trying not to cry but failed, i went and sat next to him and hugged him" he was in car car accident...he smashed his head on the window and was thrown out of the window" i said tearing up.

"He left early because your mum called and told him you were home by yourself so he stayed until 12:00am then drove home to get to you.... But he died" Aiden said and started crying, at that point everyone was crying, but soon we all fell asleep.

We woke up to the sound of my mother crying "Emma it's your brother he um..." i stoped her and hugged her and said "i know the police told me and that's why all of his friends and Lola stayed over" my mum smiled a sad smile"i'm gonna go to get some sleep"she said waving to u skids and walking off"i' gonna go too, love you honey" my father said and walked away.

"Emma we have to get going" the boys said and Lola noded "okay i see you guys on monday" i said letting them out, all the boys gave me a hug and said stay strong call if i need anything, i just noded everything the boys told me. Lola said the same thing and walked out.

"Mum...Dad...im going to go for a drive i'll be careful" i said grabbing my keys "okay darling be careful" my mum yelled out, i shut the door and drove to the football field, there was soccer practise on and i was watching Zac, Aiden, Jacob, Jack, Jake, Isaac Aaron and Ace, they didn't see me, i watch them for a few more minutes then got up and got in my car and went to the beach.

I arrive about half an hour later, I parked my car and got out and went and sat on the rocks that was near the water "Austin why did you have to leave what do i do without you?" i said looking up at the sky, i was thinking about the last time i saw Austin, i pulled him by his ear away from his mates to ask him why he didn't tell me he was playing soccer and he said he didn't know and that i should OMG i know what im gonna do im going to take Austin's advice and dress as a boy and play football for him.......