Chapter 17:

Emma POV:

It's been nearly a year since my cousins wedding Josh and i are still together we, see each other, everyday, i have been helping him move out he just bought a house for himself, i am pretty sad that he didn't ask me to come and live with him but its okay i don't mind because i would probably end up sleeping there most nights.

" hey babe where do you want this box?" i asked Josh when i walked into the house, he turned around and smiled at me and said" just place it over there baby" i place the box down and turned to get another box but i felt arms go around my waist even though Josh and i have been dating for a year i still feel sparks when he touches me.

" JOSH PUT ME DOWN!!!" i screamed while laughing, he started slapping my bum, and i laughed even more, he put me down but he still held onto my waist and he put his lips on mine. His lips are so soft, we pull apart and Josh laughs and says " you're so cute when you blush" i felt my cheeks heat up more than they already were and i put my face on Josh's chest.

Josh POV:

Emma has been helping me out with moving into my new house, she thinks i will be living by myself in this huge house, the house is two stories and is white, in the back there is a pool and a BBQ pit, the front has flowers and there is a beautiful tree that has blossomed on it, tomorrow i am going to ask Emma to live with me. I asked her mum and dad and they are all for it, i just hope she says yes, she left an hour ago because she is going to get ready for her dance concert and then we are a dinner with everyone.

Emma- babe i'm ready come whenever you are xxx

I smiled

Me- hey baby yeah on my way now xxxx love you

I put my phone in my pocket and jumped into the car.

~*~

I made it to her house in about fifteen minutes, i texted her that i am waiting outside, i saw the door open and Emma ran out she jumped into the car and i gave her a kiss on the cheek " you ready?" i asked her and she nodded.

~*~

We arrived at the concert i dropped her off at the front and went to park the car. I jumped out of the car and walked over to the guys and Lola she is Emma's best friend, " hey guys lets get inside before the show starts" i said and everyone nodded.

Emma POV:

I ran inside and went behind stage, i had a solo and a group dance . i got changed into my group dance costume, it was black crop top with blue denim booty shorts. " Okay everyone please take a seat there are two dances tonight, there is a group dance and a solo" my dance teacher said and we walked on stage, the music started and we had to dance hip hop for this.

As i was dancing i looked into the crowd and saw my mum wasn't there but the i looked to the side of the stage and she was standing there, i smiled as the dance finished. I rushed off stage so i could get changed into my solo costume
" darling... um put this on for your solo" i looked at the dress in my mums hands, when Austin was alive i told him i wanted to dance in this costume but i didn't have enough money, " i found it in his closet the other day and he attached a note saying that he brought it for you to wear when you had a solo, and that he can't wait to see you dance in this" i sighed and looked ta my mum " mum i cant Austin wanted to see me dance in it his dead mum i can't" mum shook her head and said " he is watching from above.

A/N sorry really short