Chapter 6:

Emma POV:

Josh and i left school early, he said he wanted to show me something but i don't know what "where are we going?" i ask "we are going somewhere special that i have never taken anyone" as soon as he said that my heart did a backflip he is taking me somewhere that he has never taken anyone, soon we pulled in the cemetery, i instantly knew he was taking me to his mother, "so um... here we... are" Josh said worried that i would do something "okay" that's all i said we got out of the car and Josh grabbed my hand and took me to a grave that said "LIly Cahill, unfortunately killed by husband" i just looked at the grave then Josh kissed his hand and put it on the grave and said "hey mum i miss you so much... i brought someone that i want you to meet....her name is Emma" I crouched down next to him and kissed my hand and touched the grave "hello Lily, you have an amazing son here" once i finished saying that i looked at Josh and he was crying "mum Emma's brother Austin is with you in heaven please look after him like he is your son" i started to cry as well and then Josh put his arm around my waist and i out my head on his shoulder, i liked this side of Josh, "Lilly....how did you have such an amazing son, he tried to protect you, and he is just amazing" i kissed Josh on the cheek "mum i love you and i mi...." he was cut off by screaming a man was in orange overalls and had cops on his back he was screaming that he wanted to see his wife at this point i saw Josh Freese and i asked him "hey Josh are you okay?" he shook his head and said "that's my father" i looked over to the man and saw the cops stand him up and walk him over to us "Josh?" the man asked, i looked over to Josh and his eyes darkened "Dad" i grabbed Josh's hand because i saw it going white because he was squeezing him hand really hard "what are you doing here?" Josh asked and looked down at our hands and relaxed his father looked at our hands as well and said "to see your mother, they let me see her once a month, is this your girlfriend?" he pointed to me Josh tightened his grip on my hand and said "why would i tell you" his father sigher and said "fine you don't need to tell me, but you two are cute together" with that he kissed the grave and said "sorry baby" and walked off.