Chapter 8:

All the boys screamed and lifted me in the air "whoooooooo" i screamed in my fake male voice "that was for you Austin" i whispered to myself the boys placed my down and then i was attacked by Lola "OMG WELL DONE YASSSSS YOU WON YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" i held my ears she screamed that loud, the team made their way to the change rooms, and i stayed to speak with Lola "Well done, Emma do i need to beat that kids ass who flipped you?" Ace asked i hit him and said "no you idiot it's fine, i have to go get changed, cya later" the boys noded and i walked off.

Adam's POV:

Emma walked into the change rooms and everyone patted her back and said well done, all of us boys made a deal with Emma, the deal was for all of us out of the change rooms while she was getting changed or ready so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable, while getting changed Josh was Quite so i went over to him to see what was wrong "hey man what's up?" i asked him and he said "i really wanted Emma to come and see me play but she was sick" i could see he was sad and i looked behind him and Emma was sitting looking at the back of his head with a sad smile "sorry man maybe next game" he nodded and said that he was going to be outside, so everyone hurried up and went outside too. "Cya Emma" i said to emma and she just smiled and took her wig off, I walked outside and all the boys were still there talking so i joined in.

Josh POV:

I was really sad that Emma couldn't come because she was sick, i really wanted to see her in the stand watching me play because i really like her, i like her more than a friend and no girl has made me feel the way i feel when i'm around her, Shit i forgot my Phone in ,my locker "guys im going to get my phone in left it in the change rooms" Adam just Noded and i went on the change room but stopped short "Emma?" i asked i saw Emma she was taking off the football top and she was in the football shorts and there was a wig on the bench next to her, she just froze and stood there

Adam's POV:

We were outside talking then Josh said "guys im going to get my phone in left it in the change rooms" and i just nodded when he walked in the change rooms i just remembered "FUCK EMMA IS IN THERE" the boys and i ran for the door when we ran in Emma was in her bra and had the shorts on and was frozen and Josh had a hurt look on his face, Josh stormed out of the room, Emma was still frozen all of us boys went after Josh.

A/N- Hope you guys are liking the book :)