Chapter 10:

Josh POV:

Omg i miss her, i miss Emma so much but i don't know what to say to her,she completely avoids me i need to talk to her "bro you need to talk to her we asked her if she likes you she said that she likes you more than a friend and is scared of what your gonna say dude talk to her" omg she likes me "she likes me?" i asked him i couldn't believe him "yes dude i'm not lying, i have asked her to meet me in the English classroom and im not going you are" i noded and the bell rang "hurry up move she will be there soon" Adam pushed me towards the classroom and i walked in, i was waiting for at least 3 minutes and then i thought it was Emma but it was the redhead Ashley " Hey Josh" she said walking up to me and stood in between my legs i pushed her away but next thing i know she grabs my face and kisses me....

Emma POV:

Adam asked me to meet him in the english room and he needed to tell me something on my way to the room i saw Liam and the boys and they just noded at me and i smiled i got to the English class and walked in.... OMFG JOSH IS IN HERE KISSING THAT REDHEAD CHICK!!!! What the fuck i thought i was meeting adam not Josh and this slutty Redhead, he pushed her off him and said "leave me alone" he pushed Ashle, then he saw me i felt a tear come down down my face and i ran off.

JOSH POV:

I pushed her off of me and told her to leave me alone and i look behind her Emma was standing in the doorway she look so hurt i saw a tear come down her face and she ran out of the room and i turned to Ashley and shouted at her "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE I WAS HERE TO TALK TO EMMA NOT FOR YOU TO SUCK MY FACE LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY BECAUSE ME AND YOU CAN NEVER HAPPEN" Ashley just smiled and said "and you and her will never happen, get it through you head you dumbass now you have lost me i'm going to go to john and suck his face instead" then she walked off, OMFG i just stuffed things up more.

Emma POV:

I ran as fast as i could i ran passed Adam and the boys and Adam grabbed my arm and asked "what happened?" i saw Josh running around the corner i nached my arm back and ran off. I rn to my car and drove off i drove in the direction of the beach i need to be alone.

Adam POV:

I saw Emma running i she was crying i grabbed her arm before she could run off and asked "what happened?" she didn't answer she just looked over my shoulder and i looked too Josh was running to her she ripped her arm from my hand and ran away, Josh kept running after her, i grabbed his arm and said "what did you do?" he shook his head "that bitch Ashley came in and kissed me and i pushed her off of me and told her to leave me alone and when i looked over her shoulder i saw Emma and she started crying" he huffed then said " i fucked up big time

A/N- sorry its really short