Chapter 15:

Emma's POV:

Josh went home to get clothes for tonight, i went up stairs and jumped into the shower, when i got out of the shower i chose what i am wearing tonight, i was looking through my closet when i saw the dress i was wearing, it is navy blue and is knee length

About an hour past and Josh hadn't come back yet so i sat on my bed, i turned the tv on and i got a text from Lola

Lola- hey Em what are you doing tonight?

Emma-i'm going out with family and new boyfriend

Lola- OMG WHO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!

Emma- Josh

Lola- YAYY

I put my phone down and the doorbell rang, i heard my mum get the door, " Emma come on we are going" i got out off my bed and put on my black heels

I once i made it down the stairs i went and gave Josh a kiss on the cheek and a hug, he put his arm around my waist " okay kids get in the car we will be out soon just need to lock up" we both nodded and walked to the car Josh opened the door and i jumped in he sat down next to me " you look beautiful" he said giving me a kiss on the lips " you look every handsome as well and..." i was cut off by my mum " no lovey dovey things in front of me and your father" my mum laughed after she said it, Josh held my hand and i rested my head on his shoulder, " Mum are we sitting with the uncles and aunts?" i asked, because i don't think there is enough space for Josh " you two are sitting with the cousins and we are sitting with the Aunts and uncles."

We walked into the venue it was amazing i have never seen this so beautiful "wow" i said looking at Josh, there is a big chandelier in the foyer, there is big white doors that led into the restaurant where the wedding is going to be held. "Hey Emma, and..." i looked to where the voice came from it was my cousin Erika "oh this is my boyfriend, Josh" Erika smiled "come on you both are sitting with us" we followed her into the party, all my Aunts and Uncles were looking at me with confused look on their face's.

" Hello darling you look beautiful" my aunt sophie came up to me and gave me a hug and kiss, " who is this handsome young man?" i looked up at Josh and smiled and he smiled back " i'm Josh" he said, my aunt shook his hand and she still looked confused then i spoke up " he's my boyfriend" she face lit up and she smiled and walked over to the rest of my uncles and aunts and she obviously told them because they all turned and looked at us and smiled.

" come on you guys are so slow" my cousin Erika said and grabbed my arm and dragged us to where all the cousins were sitting. " hey guys this is my boyfriend Josh" as soon as i said boyfriend my cousin Mason went into protective mode and so did all the other boys. The boys are really protective over us girls and if anything happens to us that makes us sad they will do anything to make us happy and they make sure who or whatever cause it pays.

I looked over to the girls, they all had their boyfriends with them except for the younger ones, " so Josh you better treat Emma right otherwise we will make you ....." i cut Mason off and said " oh shut up he won't okay, so you can calm your farm," i looked at Josh and he smiled, we sat down and we started talking to each other and the boys wormed up to Josh and i was so happy about it.

The night has been amazing, we have been talking for about 2 hours. " Hey Emma, Erika, Ava and Charlotte go get dressed for the surprise" my cousin the Groom had asked me and my cousins that dance to do ballet dance as a surprise for his wife, also Josh doesn't know and the girls boyfriends don't know either.

" we will be back, and Mason you even attempt to threaten Josh i swear i will murder you got it" i said and smiled, Mason rolled his eyes and said " we like him so we won't but if we didn't that's when we would threaten him" i laughed and got up with the girls and went to get changed.

Josh POV:

The girls have been gone for a good twenty minutes or so, i was beginning to get worried. " okay can we please have everyone's attention, the girls have prepared something" the bride had a confused look on her face. In the corner of my eye i see Emma walking out with her cousins, they were wearing tutus, i think her name was Erika she was wearing a blue, black and white one, i think it was Ava she was wearing a pink and black one, i think it was Charlotte she was wearing a burgundy and white one and Emma was wearing a beautiful white one.