Chapter 16:

Emma's POV:

We walked out and everyone smiled i looked over to where Josh was, he looked surprised and so did the other boys, Josh and i made eye contact and he smiled. I made my way into the middle of the dance floor and the others went to the side. The song started playing, i spun around i kicked my leg up , the girls walked in and we spun and did the splits, we got up and started to spin to the outside of the dance floor then spun in and we brought our leg to pur head and i spun and did a jetta and the girls spun around, our boys came and joined and lifted us up and placed us down the spun us around and we put our legs up when they did that, they moved off and i spun about 10 times and flicked my leg up to my head, then the girls came back and spun around, and we moved off the floor then i ran in and did a arlie and spun around when i landed and Mason grabbed my hand and threw me about him head and so did the other boys and they put us down and we spun about 30 times and the we did the splits and looked at our boyfriends.

Josh Looked amazed, we got up and went to sit with the boys, when i sat down Josh spoke up

" Holy cow!!!! How did you do that you looked amazing." i laughed at how Josh was acting. " Thank you so much girls and boys that was amazing, now we ask for Emma to come and show us her solo" What?!?!? i don't have a solo " Emma the one you were given for the concert, we want to see it" my cousin Tom the groom said, i shook my head " its not a song to play at a wedding so..." i said and he rolled his eyes then i felt someone grab my arm i looked to my side to see the bride which is now my new cousin " come on i want to see move your little bum bom" i laughed at what she said and she dragged me into the middle of the dance floor.

" What's the song" the DJ asked and i told him " Because of you by Kelly Clarkson" he nodded and put the song on. The song started and i sat on the floor, with my legs to my chest, i stood up and brought my leg to my head then spun around, i walked to the side of the dance floor and then i ran and did three ariles in a row i landed and spun around i did the splits then got up and did a back bend.

Josh POV:

I watched as Emma did her solo and she was amazing she jumped and landed so gracefully, she spun around without getting dizzy, i looked around the room everyone had their phones out and they were all smiling some were crying, i went back to watching Emma and she was spin around and then she kept going then did a hitch kick and do the splits in the air and did and backbend and then laid down on the floor.

She got up and walked over to me and sat down i couldn't help but smile at her, she is amazing, im so lucky to have her, i can't wait to spend my future with her, well i hope we last that long.

Im scared in gonna do something and stuff up the relationship.

" Now we all know that Emma can sing dance and play football" i looked and smiled " i know that tonight is meant to be about me and my new husband but we would love it if you Emma would play the piano and sing a song for us" i looked at Emma and she was smiling " um....okay.... I guess but after this no more okay" everyone said yes then laughed.

I watched as Emma stood up and made her way over to the piano, she started playing, about twenty seconds in she started singing.

I've heard there was a secret chord

That David played and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

it goes like this

The fourth, the fifth

The minor fall, the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you

She tied you to a kitchen chair

She broke your throne, she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Baby I've been here before, I know this room

I've walked this floor

I used to live alone before I knew you

I've seen your flag on the Marble Arch

Love is not a victory march

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

There was a time you let me know

What's really going on below

But now you never show it to me, do you ?

I remember when I moved in you

And the holy dark was moving too

And every breath we drew was hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah