Chapter 4:

I ran through the door into the house it only took my half an hour to get home "mum dad" i screamed out they both ran into the room before they could speak i said "im dressing up as a boy to play football and say that im Emma and Austin's cousin" i looked at my dad "darling you can't" i looked at mum and said " but i want to do what Austin told me our last conversation was about how he was gonna help me dress as a boy and get on the footy team i'm doing this for Austin" my Mum and Dad looked at each other then mum spoke up "what's the plan?" yay they are letting me do it!!! "okay, so Austin said to dress up as a boy and say that im Your nephew and that i am staying with you for the year i get home schools, and will not be put in school." i told my parents and they nodded"okay"my dad said"darling who's clothes you want to wear Dad's or......Austins?" i looked at my mum and dad "can i wear Austins clothes to represent him?" i asked scared that they would say no"okay darling let's get to work."

Dad went out to go and buy me some boys shoes while me and mum ran up stairs and into my brothers room, we started looking in his room for clothes that he had we were in the middle of trying things on when Lola, Zac, Aiden, Jacob, Jack, Jake, Isaac Aaron and Ace, walked in the room "What are you guys..." Lola stopped, and all the boys looked at us with confused faces "okay Lola, Zac, Aiden, Jacob, Jack, Jake, Isaac Aaron and Ace, im am doing what Austin would want me to do. Our last conversation was about how i should dress up as a boy and fake that im my mums nephew and join football" LOla screamed "omg i want to help" Zac leaned against the wall and said " and what about school?" i looked over to Zac "im gonna say im home schooled" the boys looked at each other and noded "okay we are gonna help" then they all went and started to look at Austins clothes and were handing me things.

"Emma we will give you some of our old things that don't fit anymore so you can use it" Isaac said, i noded then Lola said "you know that the boys are gonna act like your older brothers now, they alway too protective" i laughed and then Ace said " Lola be quiet and we are gonna be very VERY protective over you so you need to get used to having eight boys being protective over you" i just hugged Ace and said "but if you even try to make me not talk to people i will kill you all and run away with Lola to Europe" the boys started laughing and then Aaron said " come on boys we have to get her ready because the tryouts start in 1 hour" i looked at the time he was right we have one hour.

It took me half an hour to get ready and we made our way to tryouts, when we arrived i saw that Josh,Adam, Liam, Ethan were standing in the car park, the started walking over to us and then Josh spoke up "What you doing here?" Jacob said "we are here to see Austin's cousin tryout for football" while they were talking i saw Adam starring Lola down so i elbowed Aiden and he looked over to where i was looking and his eyes darkened"Adam you better cut that out" and then everyone's attention was tuned to Adam, he was about to speak up but then the coach blew his whistle and yelled for everyone to run in, so i followed Josh into the group.

"Okay boys today we will be doing suicide sprints" i looked around all the boys that were into sports from my school was here "okay now there is 45 of you guys and there can only 20 of you guys are going to get on the team, no line up."

Everyone went and lined up "And go" the coach screamed and all the boys started to sprint, i jogged and heard the coach say "this kid isn't gonna make it he can't even keep up with the pack" and i picked up the pace i passed 10 boys that were already tired and then i past the rest and then i was trying to get in front of Josh, Adam, Liam and Ethan, and we were on our way to the last line we had done the first line and back and now it was the last line and then we would have to give it our all to get back, i started running faster and past Adam and Liam there was only Josh and Ethan, i slipped past Ethan and it was one on one with josh it was neck and neck then i pasted him, and sprinted even faster to the line.

I past the line and i won against Josh, i heard Zac yelled well done and Lola Cheering, "well done kiddo" the coach patted me on my back,then all the boys made their way over to the coach, then one of the boys that had blonde hair and green eyes came up to me "hey man that was really good" i smiled and said " Thanks i learnt to from Austin..." i stopped and realised what i just said, the boy choked on his water "Austin Carson" i noded my head "how do you know him?" he asked "i am his cousin" i lied, the boys shocked his head and ran over to his mates he must of told them because all the boys on the team came over to me.

Lola ran up to me with the rest of the boys and she said" that was so cool " i laughed at her" okay do i look like a guy because the boys are coming over now" Lola noded then asked " what's your name" i thought for a second and then said " Lucas" when i finished saying that the boys came behind me and one spoke up and said "we have to go to the change rooms now come on man" so i followed them into the change rooms." you knew Austin Carson?" a boy with brown hair said "Jackson" and hit him over the head,"yeah he was my cousin" then josh walked in and ignored everyone.

"He was a good guy you know" i looked over to where the voice came from and it was josh "yeah i know he was" i replied and then josh waved to everyone and said good bye, when he left the guys all turned to me " We know you are Emma" i froze and replied "what do you mean?" i was acting dumb then one of the boys pulled off the wig i was wearing" told you guys it was Emma" i looked at them and said "please don't tell anyone" they looked at me confused and i think it was Jackson that said "we have to" i looked around the room"please boys the last conversation with my brother was about how he was going to help me dress and act like a boy to play football i'm doing this for him please do ruin it"