Chapter 18:

Josh POV:

Emma walked on the stage so gracefully, i watched her face as she dance i had so much emotion, she jumped and leaped across the stage and landed beautifully, she was amazing i recognized the dress she was wearing, Austin was talking about getting it for her and we all went with him and got it, the song finished and Emma ended the song in a spin and then walked off stage.

I looked at everyone they all looked speechless, Lola had tears in her eyes, the dance had a lot of meaning to it, i pretty sure it was for her brother Austin, the song was Not about Angels by birdy. Emma came walking out and we all went up to her and everyone hugged her and i hugged her really tight and kissed her, " come on i'm starving let's go and eat" Adam said as his stomach rumbled and we all laughed.

~*~

We arrived at the restaurant and we went inside " i'll be back i need to go to the bathroom" Emma kissed my cheek and Lola followed her to the bathroom. " dude you asked her yet?" Adam asked i shook my head " nah man i gonna tell her tonight, i don't know how she is going to take it i don't know if she will say yes" they all nodded and Adam said " man just tell her your will never know" i nodded and the girls came out.

" let's go sit down" Emma said and jumped on my back, i laughed at her silliness " be sensible" she laughed and we all sat down, " Emma later on i need to ask you something okay" she nodded and i kissed her.

Emma POV:

" Emma later on i need to ask you something, okay" josh said and i nodded and he kissed me and went on with the conversation with the boys. I am really worried what he has to ask me, is he gonna ask if i love him, or if i have feeling for someone else, i shake my head trying to focus on the conversation, " Emma you okay?" Lola asked me and i nodded " yeah i'm just tired....from all the dancing" i hope she believed that, she nods her head slowly, i the corner of my eye i see Adam point at me and he mimed something to Josh, now i am really worried.

" hello, what will you be having tonight?" the waitress asked and was eyeing Josh, i felt really jealous i wanted to get out and slap her. Everyone order but i didn't know what i wanted " babe get anything you want i'll pay" i smiled at josh and order the chicken parmigiana, and a coke, the waitress smiled and walked off.

About fifteen minutes later the food came and it was a young man around my age he smiled at me and winked, i looked at Josh and he had a look of anger in his eyes but soon went away when he saw me looking at him " The chicken Parmigiana" the water asked and i nodded and he put the food in front of me and said " enjoy sexy" i cringed as he said that and i looked at Josh, his eyes held jealousy " enjoy babe hope you like it" Josh said loud enough for the waiter, i looked at the waiter and he had a pissed off look and the Josh kissed me and the waiter stormed off.

I laughed and whispered to Josh " jealous much" he laughed and replied " babe you can't talk i saw your face when the waitress was eyeing me off" i sighed and then laughed. We have been here for about an hour. " hey babe can we talk?" Josh asked me and my stomach tensed and i nodded he took my hand and took me outside and he was looking down at the ground and then he looked at me in my eyes, oh my god he is breaking up with, oh my god, he laughed and shook his head, i looked at him confused " i'm not breaking up with you, you said it out loud" i felt heat rising to my cheeks.

" okay so Emma will you move in with me? I have asked your parents already and they are okay with it" i screamed and jumped up and down and kissed him " ill take that as a yes" i nodded my head like crazy. We went back inside and told everyone.

THE END