Paparazzi (5)

Chapter 5:Paparazzi

* Edited*
~ Rebeccas POV ~

I wake up to the delicious scent of Axe cologne. For a few seconds I thought I was in some dream where everything was alright. But as realization hit me, I jump when I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. Then I remember that Jaxon slept at my place for the night.

I turn around and see a peaceful Jaxon with his light brown hair scattered around his head, still looking absolutely gorgeous.

I look at the clock beside my bed; 11:00 a.m.

That's fine, because I don't have any classes today or work. But then again I don't know if Jaxon has any classes and I don't want him to be late. I mentally slap myself. I hesitate but eventually I poke him on the shoulder waiting for a reaction.

There's none...

I sigh in fustration.

" Jaxon."

Nothing.

" Jaxon!" I yell louder.

Nothing.

I get closer to to whisper in his ear.

" Jaxon." I said softly.

Nada.

I face straight at him with my nose almost touching his.

" Jaxon!" I said louder.

He opens his eyes with a smirk plastered on his face. His eyes immediately flicker to my lips. I move my head back a little and start miserably blushing.

" Mhm. You like being close, huh?" He asked as he sat up.

I notice that he doesn't have a shirt on. The blanket slides of his exposing his perfectly tones abbs. I glare at the glorious things in front of me. I shake my head and run my hands threw my hair.

" Uh um.. Don't you have class?" I asked taking my attention of his fellow friends.

" Yeah."

" Yeah? Well why don't you go to school?"

" Because I don't want to go today."

" How about you?"

" I don't classes today."

I got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and try to look somewhat decent for once.

" Shouldn't you be leaving for class." I said emphazing the word as I brushed my teeth.

He just stood there staring at me with his sexy smirk.

Fuck, I hate that sexy smirk.

I sighed as I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail and exited the bathroom. I walked to my drawer and picked out an outift to wear. My plans for today were to go get my car at school and go shopping since I don't have anything to do, and Charlotte has a full schedule with classes today so I won't be able to do it with her.