I Do (25)

Chapter 25: I Do

*Edited*
~ Rebeccas POV ~

I think that, the people you love could either save you, or kill you.

They can either destroy your heart and leave you broke. Or they can repair that heart that was broken from a previous person. I have had my heart broken by previous men in my life.

Jaxon repaired that damage that was done to me many years ago.

By the way he cuddled with me and gave me kisses. The way he speaks to me and the way he treats me like I was the only girl on earth made me fall for him instantly.

Look for a Jaxon.

He'll help you.

* three months and a half later *

I've been back in campus for a while now. And finally today is the day were suppose to give our gifts to our partners.

I don't have anything for Jaxon because of everything I've- we've been going through it just wasn't on my mind. I don't know if he has anything for, I haven't asked.

I'm nervous.

I hate being nervous.

I walk down the halls as I hear whispers about me, Jaxon, my injury, Sarah on her disappearance and other gossip. It's been a while but the gossip still circles in the air.

Some girls still come up to me asking me how I was and is everything has been fine. The whole time I spent saying 'I'm fine or Thank you for the support.' Its exhausting to be walking around repeating the same thing.

I sit down in my seat and sigh. I missed going to school and being normal, I missed getting certificates for my hard work, I missed my old normal life.

I sigh and lean back against my chair closing my eyes.

" Welcome Students, as you already know today you gift exchange project is due." Mrs.Vloren speaks and everyone grunts.

" I will be calling you up with your partner and you will exchange gifts. You have to add a little speach in there for credit, so get ready!" She hollers.

She starts calling up partners and everyone watches as they give there gifts. Charlotte across the room with her partner who she clearly hates. I look besides me to the empty chair that Jaxons suppose to be.

I wonder where he is.

" Rebecca and Jaxon." Vloren calls.

I look around and everyones eyes on me. I get up and walk down the stairs towards Mrs.Vloren.

" I don't know where Jaxon is." I say.

" Oh he's here hun." She point to the door.

I look back and see Jaxon looking fine as ever in his leather jacket with jeans and big smile plastered on his face.

" I'm ready." He says and pulls me to the center of the room.

Everyone stared and waited for him to speak.

" Jaxon, I don't have a gift for you. There was just so much stuff going o-" I was interrupted by him holding both of my hands.

" It's fine baby, just listen." He whispers.

" Rebecca, I never thought I would find someone like you. Someone that would make me happy and smile, not just for the sex." He grins and I roll my eyes but smile.

" You're the best thing thats happen to me in a long time, you're always there when I need you to help me. You're there to give me cuddles and kissed when I need the support. Ive put you threw alot and I wanna be there for you when you need the hugs and cuddles, I want to be there when you need the kisses of support." He speaks.

I try to pull back the tears of happiness as I smile.

He lets go of my hands and pulls put a box while he kneels down.

" Jaxon!" I gasp putting my hands of my mouth.

" Don't worry."

" Rebecca, would you promise me to stay with me through rough times until the very end of our lifes. Do you promise to me to have kids one day in a beautiful house with dogs in our backyard." He says.

Everyone chuckles in the classroom and then he continues. He opens the little black box showing off a rose gold diamond ring sitting the middle.

" Rebecca Rey, do you promise me to marry me one day in the future?" He ask.

Everyone one gasps especially Mrs.Vloren who shakes her head at me in agreement.

" I do." I smile.

Everyone claps and cheer as Jaxon gets up and puts the diamon ring in my finger. He pulls me into a deep sweet kiss. Mrs.Vloren claps excitingly and wipes  some tears that were escaping her eyes.

" Class is over!" Mrs.Vloren yells and everyone leaves.

Leaving me and Jaxon in a empty classroom.

" I love you."

" I love you too."

-

-THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! I hope yall liked it! Thanks for the support and love ily <3

-