EXTRA 3

ATTENTION MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST EXTRA OF THIS BOOK. THIS EXTRA IS GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF INFORMATION ABOUT THINGS THAT YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW!

* Jaxons POV *
- 3 years later -

Life's been amazing so far, everything is peaceful and perfect. Two years have pasted by, Jasons now five and Josie is already in middle school. Did we also forget to mention that Josh and Charlotte had twins about a year after Jason was born?

If we did, sorry.

Im now the CEO of Trey Enterprises since my father and mother went into retirement about 3 years ago. Rebecca is still modeling and she loves it, I love that she loved it.

Rebecca's at home with Jason since she doesn't have a photo shoot today. Im in my office working as usual.

Then there's a knock on my door.

" Come in."

Jasmine my PA walks inside." Excuse me Sir, there's some police officers wanting to talk to you. They says it very important.

I hesitate... " A-alright, bring them up."

She nods and leaves.

After so many years, could it finally be over with? Could they have found the person that shot me and Rebecca? But then again, maybe it isn't that, maybe its just something else.

The door opens again and 3 officers enter with Jasmine.

" Good afternoon Mr Trey." They greet.

" Good afternoon, Jasmine you may leave."

Jasmine leaves and I stand up. " Is this what I think it is?" I ask.

The lead officer nods." We found her."

" Her?" I say confused. " Oh no, don't tell me it-"

" Sarah Nelson." The officer sighs." We arrested her for having a illegal substance, cocaine. Then she confessed of shooting you too. Well she didn't actually pull the trigger." He passes me a picture of an old man." Nick Ladner, was the actual shooter. He shot Rebecca at the party and you in your home. We then arrested him and took him in for investigation and he ended up confessing."

My heart skipped a beat.

They found them, not only was it shocking that Sarah actually was involved in this, but that we finally found them.

" How many years will they be serving?" I ask.

He passes me another picture, it was of Sarah. Her mugshot, she look horrible. She wasn't that perfect girl anymore she looked dead. She has bags under her eyes, she had dyed her hair jet black.

" They will be surviving life in prison, for attempted murder of both you and Rebecca and for selling the illegal substances like cocaine and others."

Life in prison.

I rush inside and drop my bag on the floor, I run upstairs to our bedroom looking for Rebecca. I enter the bedroom and see Rebecca folding some laundry calmly.

I jump onto the bed and pull her with me. I flip her over so she ends up straddling me." Jaxon I'm not in the mood for sex." She groans annoyed.

" They found them."

She freezes and turns her head." W-what?"

" They found the shooters, the ones that shot you and me!" I hold onto her hands.

" W-who are they?" She asks, her eyes full of happiness and shock.

" It was this guy called Nick Lander and..." I stop.

She furrows her eyebrows." And who?"

" Sarah."

She freezes again.

She opens her mouth to talk but ends up closing it back up and not saying anything. She was in shock, just like I was when the officers came into my office to give me the news.

" Sarah?" She giggles.

I nod.

" What the actual fuck!" She laughs and I start laughing as well.

" Technically Sarah didn't pull the tigger, instead she sent Nick to shoot both of us. The cops busted Sarah for selling and having cocaine and she ended up confessing."  I explain to her.

" How many years?" He asks.

" Life in prison." I say.

She starts tearing up, I pull her in and kiss her forehead, and then her lips and finish it off with a hug." We found them." I say.

" We're safe." She cries.

" Jasons safe, we don't have to be scared anymore." I comfort her.

Now that they both have been arrested we don't have to fear for our lives, Jasons life. We can walk around not being scared that a man with a gun was going to hurt us.

Lifes perfect.

Life is finally perfect.

-

- This is the moment everyone has been waiting for, I love y'all.

XoXo,
Katherine.

-