A Cigarette (30)

Chapter 30: A Cigarette

*Edited*
~ Jaxons POV ~

A cigarette is known as something dangerous that can ruin your life. It can cut your life short and make you get cancer. It can make you weak and vulnerable to the evil stuff around the world.

People are afraid of being around someone that smoked because breathing in the smoke is just as harmful as regularly smoking. It'll give you the same side affects, it'll ruin your life.

Some people love it and some hate it.

To me smoking is another way of having falling in love with someone because it's practically the same thing.

Love can destroy you and make you miserable aside from all the wonderful memories. It can make you weak and vulnerable, other people can make you weak and vulnerable.

What's a synonym for a cigarette you might ask?

Love.

Seeing Rebecca again since the last time I saw her felt awesome... But then I remembered that we weren't together again. She found me smoking out in the back where I normally hang out.

She didn't have any makeup on. God, I loved it when she didn't wear any. It made her little freckles come through. She looks beautiful anyways.

I could tell that she had been crying because her eyes with red and a bit buffy. I wanted to reach out to her and hold her but I didn't.

Instead I acted cruel and it killed me.

I could have kissed her there and everything would go back to normal.. but I didn't. She held my hand and I let go because if I let her have it I would've start crying.

Everything ended with a hard loud slap.

For some reason I liked it when she slapped me because I missed her touch. She walked out and I felt like running after her.

Should I?

Should I run after her?

I fast walked the same direction she was going. People called out my name but I ignored them because I was only looking and chasing for one thing.

Rebecca.

I looked through the halls until I finally saw her standing at the end of the hall crying her eyes out. But the more I moved closer, I started to see someone hold her like hug.

I walked closer tryna see who it was and...

It was Heath.

He hugged Rebecca in his arms as she cried. Why would he do that because he has a girlfriend, Addison. She doesn't live here but they're still together.

He lets go and walks away and so does Rebecca.

I follow him and back him against a wall." What the fuck man, why are you hugging her?" I yell.

He pushed me off." Chill man, I was comforting her."

" But you have a girl-"

" She's a friend Jaxon. I'm the one helping her with her emotions, like the ones you made possible because of the dick move you made."
His nostrils flare in anger.

" But she broke up with me!" I yell louder.

" I'm talking about what you just said a few minutes again. She was trying to make things better... She wanted to be with you again, and you fucked it up, just like you fuck everything up." He said angrily and walked away.

I did fuck everything up.

I walk outside tryna make my mind stop going in circles. I felt like screaming my lungs out in fustration and hurt.

She wanted me back and I said things that hurt her even more.

Everything I do ends up like crumbled up piece paper and a paper can't go back to its original self when its crubbled up.

His right, now everythings my fault.

I kick the garbage can next to me in fustration, thats all I could feel including the hurt...

Well...

There goes another cigarette.

-

-COMMENT ON THIS IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! Thanks for reading and thanks for all the love and support! Btw this book is at 4.5k... WERE SO CLOSE TO 5K!! Thank you so much for everything so far, ily <3

-