I Really Want You(17)

Chapter 17: I Really Want You

*Edited*
* Rebeccas POV*

You never know when someone really loves you until they fight for something you want. Once they do you're hit with a powerful force of lust, happiness, shock, and above all you start actually loving the other person.

You get butterflies in your belly because of all these emotions.

Looking into those persons eyes and then seeing the same thing makes you feel satisfied about yourself and your relationship with your partner.

And once you're satisfied theres no turning back...

We walk into an empty room with a couch and boxes in it. He pulls me into a kiss and slides his tongue into my mouth as I moan in delight. He pushes me against the wall and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist as my dress goes up. His hands cup my butt making sure I wouldn't fall. We're so incredibly I can feel him stiffen.

We stops for a breath showing off his swollen lips with pink lips stick on.

I chuckle.

" What's wrong?" He laughs and his eyes twinkle.

" You have lipstick all over your mouth." I giggle.

He gives me a smile." I still look incredibly hot though right?"

I nod and he gives me on last kiss before he whispers, "I want you."

I stop in shock.

" I want you so badly I can't breath, Rebecca."

I didn't know what to say since I've never had sex before. I didn't think the time would come for me to come out. I didn't want to risk anything but I didn't want to lie to him.

" I really want you Rebecca." He coos into my ear.

" You feel that?" He says moving his hips back and forth a bit, creating the perfect amount of friction to have me shaking.

" That's how much I want you."

I close my eyes trying to think of something to say."I-i cant Jaxon."

He makes a confused face." What do you mean you cant?" He asked.

" I-im a virgin." I whisper, scared.

He gets tense after I say that but then he softens a bit. He cups my face and looks down at me, "Why did you tell me earlier?"

" I was scared you would leave me..."

He widens his eyes." Why would you think I'd leave you? Just because your a virgin?"

I nod.

He places his forehead against mine. His thumb strokes my cheek back and forth and it comforts me," I would never do that Rebecca. I love you."

I love you...

Thats the first time his told me that.

Its already been a few months since we meet and they've been absolutely incredible.

" I love you too Jaxon."

He puts me down and I fix my dress and hair. Jaxon does the same and I wipe off some of the lipstick on his mouth with my finger.

We exit holding hands and go back to the tables where they started to serve food. We get to our table were his parents and other people are sittig at.

" Good, you're back." Rose cheers.

" That necklace looks beautiful on you Rebecca. I taught my son well." Mr.Trey pats Jaxon the back.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Sarah glaring at me with her piercing green eyes. I could see her eyes fan to Jaxon then to me and down to my diamond necklace.

I raise and eyebrows to her and start eating my food.

We ate our food and made chit-chat with the people in the table. They each asked me about my life which I gladly answered. Jaxon had his hand on my thigh while talking which distracted me.

I moved and scooted his hand off of thigh as I continue to talk. I could see him smirking as he puts his hand on my thigh. Right before he lands on my thigh I grab it and inlace it with mine.

-

-i know its short but oh well... not the best tho.. ilysm <3

-