Stay (40)

Chapter 40: Stay

*Edited*
~ Jaxons POV ~

I want to agree with her and maybe I'll understand why Rebecca said no to having a baby. Maybe it's because we're really young or maybe because she doesn't want me to be the father of her kids...

I just want to understand why she doesn't wanna have a baby.

Maybe it's me, or just her in general. Or even both of us. I don't wanna push her but it's just my wished for our future.

I don't wanna make her leave me because of all of this. I just want o understand and then maybe, just maybe I'll let this go.

I don't want her to leave.

I want her to stay.

" So, she just straight up said she didn't want a baby?" Heath asks while scratching his chin.

I sigh and put my head in between my hands cupping my face." Yep." I mumble.

Heath and I haven't been hanging out for a while. We got into a fight about Rebecca a while back when me and her weren't together again but now we are good.

" Well... she is the one that carries the baby. Maybe you should just leave it alone and then everything will go back to normal." He suggests.

I get up and squint my eyes at him." But I want a baby, and she doesn't. But I also don't want her to leave me because of all of this."

" Dude, she's not gonna leave you. She's just having trouble thinking about you and want you want. Trust me I'm basically her best friend now and she wouldn't do that." he pauses." You also gotta think about her feelings Jaxon, it's not all about you." he adds.

He's right...

I'm being selfish. I haven't listened to her and what she has to tell me, that's why she's hurt and ignoring me. I've grown up getting everything that I want right away and this is just different.

But I'm gonna fix it because I want her to be with me.

I want her to stay.

" You're right... Thanks heath." I give him a man hug."I need to go fix all of this."

" Yes, yes you do."

I sit on my couch thinking about Rebecca and this whole situation thats going on. My heads spinning around, thousand miles per second and it just won't slow down.

I hear the door nob jiggle.

Immediately I stand up waiting for the only person other than me who has the key to this place walk right inside.

The door opens and I see her chocolate brown hair flow along with her movements and her warm brown eyes twinkle. Her soft plumb pink lips sit perfectly untouched.

" Becca I'm sorry." I blurt out.

She closes the door and walks infront of me looking down avoiding eye contact the whole time." I'm sorry I disappeared these past hours, I was with Kara." She says in a guilty voice.

" No, baby. It's fine." I move a strand of hair off her face." I shouldn't have pushed you like that, I should have listened to you instead of making you listen to me the whole time. I was being selfish and that's how I grew up being. I always got what I wanted but now it's different. I have you and thats all I need right now, just you." I finish.

She stays quite for a bit before finally looking up to me and into my eyes." I'm sorry I can't give you want you want. I want to but I just can't Jaxon, I know you want a family with me and I do also but just not now. I'm not ready for that especially when I have a future planned and you're in it." she pauses.

" I love you." she says.

I pull her body in and smash my lips against hers getting be by surprise. Those plumb lips finally touch mine after two days of being missing from my grip.

" I lov-"

Gun shot.

" What was that?!" Rebecca yells.

I can't speak.

I don't want to move.

I look down and see blood flowing down from my chest, down my pants and onto the floor. I look up and see Rebecca with her eyes wide open in shock and with tears going down her cheeks.

I fall to the floor feeling dizzy and numb in my whole body. I gasp for air and spit out blood as I still try to me alive.

" J-jaxon?!" She falls to the floor next to me.

" J-jaxon! I'm calling 911, don't worry." She says dialing the number and talking to the operator on the line.

I grab onto her hand.

" I love you."

Just what I needed to say.

-

-opinions?!  sorry I didn't update yesterday! I'm late I know but that doesn't matter because now I'm here!

-