EXTRA 1

•••••••••••••Somewhat Sexual••••••••••••

Extra 1
*Edited*

TWO YEARS LATER

~ Rebeccas POV ~

" Jason! Jason come back here!" I yell going after the little child running around the living room.

I can here his giggles from the distance and the small puddles of the disgusting carrot baby food I was feeding him.

" Goddamn it." I mumble.

" Woah there." Jaxon enters and pulls me away.

"Thought we said no bad words around our kid?" he smirks.

I smack the back of his head." Don't try to make me feel bad... It's bad enough I can't even feed the poor child without him running away!"

He laughs at me while I stand with a frown. He keeps on laughing until he notices me standing and looking at him.

He clears his throat." Errr, well I take care of Jason le-"

A loud crash make me jump and the floor shake. I look at Jaxon astonished and Jaxon looks at me with a ' Holy fuck ' expression.

We run to the play room and see glass scattered around. Jason sits in the middle of all of it chewing a toy in hand.

" Oh baby! Are you okay?" I check for any cuts.

" My mothers vase! It's destroyed!" Jaxons runs past us

" Are you seriously worried for the vase? You have 7 more scattered around the house for crying out loud!" I get up with Jason in hand.

" Why would you even think about putting a glass vase inside the play room? You must be fucking stupid." I roll my eyes.

" Uuu potty mouth!" he points at me.

" Jason? You think mommy should be punished for having a potty mouth?" he asked Jason.

" You really think he understands what your saying? He's 2." I squint at Jaxon, he could really be a pain.

Jaxons smirks and looks at Jason." So buddy? You think she should get a time out?"

" Yes." Jasons says.

I gasp." His first word!" I yell.

" Aw baby Jason you're a big boy!" I squeal in excitement. I gasp," We need to celebrate...now." I run out of the play room and to the kitchen.

" You heard what Jason said, mommy needs to be punished." Jaxon says entering the room and his hand slides around my waste giving me chills.

" J-jaxon, there's a baby in the room." I try to push him away.

" But not in our room." he kisses my neck.

The door bell rings and I push Jaxon away with my leg making him bump into the cabinets, I turn around and give me a sympathetic smile and he rolls his eyes.

I open the door and see my beloved long lost sister standing outside.

" Ella! Ugh I haven't seen you in a while- is everything alright?" I hug her with Jason in hand.

" Hi baby!" she plays with Jason and he giggles." Yea everything is fine! I just wanted to pass by and see if you needed help with anything." She walks inside.

" No, everything fine he-"

" Um actually Becca and I have plans in less than an hour so we were wondering if you can take baby Jason out for a bit?" Jaxon butts in.

" Yea sure, I love this guy anyways." She grabs Jason.

"U-"

" This is his bag." he gives her the bag." there's diapers, extra clothes, towels, and his milk- which has to be warmed up for 30 seconds in the microwave." he says walking Ella and Jason out.

" Bye baby, we love you." He kisses Jasons forehead and slowly closes the door only leaving me the chance to wave goodbye.

" Really? What the hell was that?" I yell.

He starts walking closer to me.

" We don't have any plans 'in less than an hour ',my plans were to eat ice cream and celebrate Jasons first w-" he pushes me against the table and kisses me roughly.

His hand goes down my hip and pulls my leg up to wrap are his waist, and so one with the other one. He lifts me up- not breaking our kiss, and walks upstairs.

In less than two seconds we're naked in our bedroom, nothing except ourselves. He kisses me down my neck, to my stomach leaving love bites and a few hickeys behind for memory.

Until finally he spreads me legs open, then I can't see his head anymore. But I can feel what his doing, my heart starts to race as I can feel him flicking his tongue on my skin.

I close my eyes and tug on the bed sheets letting out a yelp as my legs shake and my climax finally hits. Next thing you know Jaxon's hard member sits on my entrance.

" Ready?"

The way Jaxon moved and touched my body had be shaking uncontrollably. I could barely pronounce any words correctly. I was barely thinking. The only thing I thought of was him.

Eventually we both fill our needs after a few rounds filled with different positions. He falls next to me, us both breathing hard as if there was no more air left in the room.

" I love you." he tilts his head to me." I've always wanted someone to love me for me, not for my money or my good sex." he smirks."And thats you Becca, you're the girl that I dreamed of having when I was a boy that didn't even know what genitals were." We both chuckle.

" You're my dream girl, and you're here with me right now enjoying this really sexy afternoon." He runs his hand through my hair.

" You're all that matters to me... well also Jason but you know what I mean." I giggle and he laughs.

" Yea, Yea I do."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••