I Regret it (6)

Chapter: I Regret It

*Edited*
~Rebecca POV~

" Since when do paparazzi following you everywhere?" I ask as we exit the parking lot.

" Since I was born, my mom is mostly why this happens." He sighed and started to drive.

It got quite to whole car ride. It wasn't even 5 yet and I was exhausted from walking around so much. My eyes slowly drifted around the space we were in. They ended up on Jaxon. I stared at his perfectly created face. His jaw was tense and his hands were tight on the stirring wheel. His green eyes filled with emotion, one I couldn't understand.

We finally got to campus to pick up my car.

I exit the car and get into mine which is right across from Jaxons. His windows down and I do aswell to mine.

" Thanks for everything." I smile, I really mean that.

" Of course, are you gonna be okay?" He asked, I could tell he meant that to.

" Yea, why wouldn't I be?"

" Nothing, you just seemed shooken up from earlier. Call me if you need anything, okay?" He said.

I nodded and smiled a bit. I closed my window and drove off, watching Jaxon from my rear view mirror watch me do so.

* Jaxons POV *

I watch Rebecca drive away in her Mercedez all confidently. That's what I love about her she shows woman power. I just want her to be mine and only mine. I saw the panic in her eyes from earlier because of the paparazzi. I grabbed her hand to comfort her and she gladly held it.

Just by looking at her she makes me want to do so many things to her. That's what I've wanted to do. But I can't, especially since were not even their yet, we just regular college friends that have a project together.

-

I get home and and walk into my flat. I go straight to the kitchen to make my self a sandwich. The door bell rings and I go to get it.

I open the door and see the bright green eyes I hate the most. Silently cursing in my head, I look up to meet Sarah. Sarah is a girl that I had sex with once because I was drunk. Ever since she always come and begging me to take her back.

She has long blond hair and big green eyes. High cheekbones and pink plumbed lips, little freckles  danced across her face.

To any other man Sarah would be considered hot in the dictionary book of men.

But I dont see her like that at all.

The worst part is that we never we together it was just a one night stand.

"Sarah... What do you want now." I lean against my door and run my hands threw my face.

" Well, I was just hoping we can do something fun." She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

" Sarah, how many times do I have to tell you? We were never together and we will never be." I say carefully removing her arms from me, the last thing I need is a law suit against me because I hurt her.

" Jaxon, baby your just confused-"

" No, Sarah. I'm not confused, you are. You need to stop bothering me or I will call the security to take you out." I say getting angry.

" There's another girl... isn't there? Who is she?" She stomps her foot like a child and frowns.

" That's none of your business. Especially since were not even together. You need to stop this Sarah, its not good for me or for you."

She leans in to whisper something in my ear.

" She better watch out because Im coming for her. You're mine." Her voice strong and determined.

She winks at me and walks away.

I close the door and finish making my sandwhich. She really is crazy and now she may go hurt Rebecca who she doesn't even know.

I didn't want Rebecca to get hurt because of something that I did. I needed to keep her safe but I also didnt want to tell her that I liked her and thats why Sarah was coming after her.

As a man sometimes you regret things..

And I definitely regret sleeping with Sarah.

-

-Sorry for not updating in a while and Im also sorry for the short shapter but I hope yall like this one! <3

-