Needed Me (29)

Chapter 29: Needed Me

*Edited*
~ Rebeccas POV ~

Being hungry for someone isn't something you'll know about until you actually feel how it is to be hungry for them.

People can say 'oh, yeah. I know how it feels.'

But they don't really mean it because the way someone experiences things can be totally different for someone else. It's like if you lost your mom in a supermarket when you were 4 years old.

The panic and sadness hits you and you feel empty inside.

Thats what it really feels like.

It feels horrible.

I've been sitting in my bed for the past two days eating everything in sight and crying like a baby. I really do miss Jaxon so much it hurts to even think about him.

You don't realize how much you actually love someone until everything just goes to shit.

I cry and grab a tissue to blow my nose.

I look like one of those girls in the movies that cry for their ex boyfriend... I look exactly like that. I mean is Jaxon my ex? Because I told him I needed to think and a bunch of other things, but I didnt say I was breaking up with him.

" Rebecca you need you get up! You have class in an hour." Charlotte screams from the kitchen.

I groan.

I get up and lazily walk to the kitchen were Charlottes making two sandwiches. She looks at me with a worried face and walks over to me. She pulls me into a hug and I immediately have a break down.

She rubs my back." Shh, Becca it's fine. Everything's gonna be fine." Is it really gonna be fine? Everything doesn't seem fine to me.

" No, it isn't." I move away from her arms.

" I was selfish, I miss him so much it fucking hurts to breath Charlotte. I was the one who broke us apart and I'm the one who's suffering the most." My voice cracks and I sob into my hands.

She looks at me." Yes, you were selfish." She says bluntly.

I look at her hating her bluntness.

" But, you can go fix that. Go get your man becca, he misses you so much and I know that. He needs you." She adds hold on to my hands.

" Just like you need him."

I nod and run back to my room. I get dressed in regular clothes, I don't put any makeup on and rush out to the kitchen. I grab my keys and the sandwich.

I thank Charlotte and head to school.

I walk around and everyone stares at me since I haven't been on Campus for two days and everyone somehow knows me that they practically stalk me.

I walk outside were Jaxon used to hang out a lot by himself. I look around and see him standing just looking out in the distance...

With a cigarette in his mouth.

He hasn't smoked since we started dating. I knew he smoked before because  I've seen him outside smoking.

That means he moved on.

I walk up to him fustrated and take the cigarette out of him mouth. I throw it to the floor and step on it. I look up and he lets out the last cloud of smoke from his mouth making it hit my face.

" Why are you smoking again?" I said trying to hold back my tears.

" It isn't your problem anymore." He says avoiding eye contact.

His face was stone cold. He didn't have any emotion on his face, he didn't care. His eyes were empty, there was nothing.

" J-jaxon I'm sorry... I was selfish and I hate myself for that."

" I don't need you apologies, I don't need you Rebecca... You've already hurt me to much." He says  coldly.

There was the emotion I was looking for.

I grab hold of his hand. " I know and I'm sorry Jaxon, I love yo-"

He lets go of my hand." I don't need you." He says in a firm blunt voice.

A tear strolls down my face with hurt writen all over my face. Hurt, thats what was in me right now, hurt.

" But I thought you needed me.." My voice cracks.

I could see the hurt in his eyes even though the emotionless faze over topped it. Eventually it took over." I don't need you anymore." He faces foward and looks into the distance.

I look at him as little by little anger boils in me. How can he be so ignorant and rude? I move my hand back and foward to his face, smack , Jaxons face whips  to the side as he holds his cheek.

A large red hand mark is left.

All my emotions empty by body making me feel as if I had no humanity left.

Now who's emotionless?

-

-Thanks for reading! I hope yall liked it and THANKS FOR 4k! Ilysm <3

-