UT OC :: Partridge

Sexual Orientation: *shrugs*

Age

A young adult in monster years

Height

6'3

Magical Powers:

   Very slight telekinesis, Fire orbs/wisps.

Weapon Choice:

  A wooden staff (4'9 with metal ends).

(Secret Weapon): 

  Chakram. It's got a speak black circle handle that is around a meter in diameter. There are a multitude of large, foot long, metal spikes that are placed on each axis (North, south, east, west, ends) and many smaller daggers placed on an outside ring that is just there for holding other spikes and not for graving. (It looks exactly like the chakram that Axel uses in Kingdom Hearts).

Personality:

  Perhaps he simply likes to just hate things to hate them, or maybe he's just ignoring the true hostility of this undeveloped city by cloaking himself with hate and not letting anything touch his already broken and tired SOUL. He could be categorized as pessimistic and depressed - that, and entirely unhappy and dispassionate about the world that he lives in. Maybe it's not so positive to try and survive with such a dark outlook, but there's really nothing a reincarnated female - that was reborn into a shitty hole in the ground - can do to be happy. Because of Partridge's all encompassing hate and emptiness, their social skills are more than lacking.

At some points of annoyance, he'll blow out a stream of smoke from between his lips - it's a habit that makes him feel more level headed, as well as beating the sh!t out of something.

Although he's holding himself alive by hating everything besides his family, he's unconsciously trying to find a lifeline that isn't going to stab him in the back later, as well as a distraction from his current life.

Characteristics:

Even though he's part Fire Elemental, the only features that say as much are his vacant eye sockets that internally burn with white fire. His skin is a shaded gray and he stands at an intimidating 6 foot 3, but he slouches at some points so he's not as tall all the time.

As a token from the skeleton side of his DNA, his internal bones are placed OUTSIDE of his body and are as tough as iron, along with a long 5 foot skeletal tail that is the same durability. At his fingers and feet, both are padded with bones along with sharp nails at the tips. His feet also have a strange three-toed structure to them.

His facial features are that of a goats, with his mouth having two fang-like lip overhangs (like Asriel and gang) and a pair of ram horns curled on either side of his head and colored like charcoal. Along with that, he also has a pair of goat-like ears that are a furry gray on the outside, but bright sea green & light turquoise on the inside.

His SOUL color is sea green, which is why the inside of his mouth, ears, and hair is that color.

Here are some words that describe him:

Flexible, stealthy, silent (but otherwise) has a gruff voice, agile, tough (in body and in mentality).

Likes:

The one thing he can never have: peace and quiet. Perhaps grilled food, or food in general.

Dislikes:

Honestly, what is there to like about the Underground? However, if one thing sticks out that he loathes with all his being is living in a dump of a city, inside a cramped room, with his sickened family of monsters to take care of by stealing and killing anyone that gets in his way.

Wish/Dreams?

To get out. To get his monster family in stable health. No one can sleep peacefully when they think she's gonna keel over at any second. Maybe even getting successful in a steal and helping his new family survive other day. To finally be able to get a full night's sleep. To strangle a human to death - there's a lot of things.

Back Story

He was reincarnated into the UT world, though before he was a human girl, almost at the prime age of 20 before she died. She, now he, grew up in the city near the castle, working to survive along with a small rag tag team of pick-pocketers. Untrustworthy as they were, the scavenging kept him and his family alive in the world until the monsters finally started finding ways to grow and harvest food.

~End ~