PokeHuman

Name: Jichi/PartridgePokemon Hybrid: Jirachi

Pokemon Hybrid: Jirachi

Age: 10-13
Gender/Sex: Female
Height: 4'0 
Sexuality: "All things are adorable~" (asexual)

Personality: childishly straightforward, at times wise, incredibly sympathetic, giving, joyful, content.

Characteristics: Jarringly bright blonde hair, golden and strawberry mixed pupils, soft hands and feet, a small collection of long hair braided around her head like a halo, golden wide ribbons on either side of her hips (attached to her skin), shoulder-showing long sleeved shirt that is white, light blue short shorts, and a hidden closed eye on her stomach (across her belly).

Likes: Being alive, giving wishes, selflessly helping others, and watching something beautiful(which entitles to everything), sleeping
Dislikes: Conflict, sadness, being alone

Goal/Dream/Wish: Help something be beautiful, and find out what she is looking for

Powers/Moves:
-Doom Desire (the wish spell)
-Cosmic Power (raise Def and SPL ATK)
-Healing Wish (Selfless healing)
-Future Sight (self-explanatory) 
Jirachi Prophecy: After seven days of being awake, Jirachi will fall back asleep for a thousand years.

Backstory: Jichi, hybrid of the ancestral being Jirachi, has been alive for a long time, but as for her awake hours... It's been mere months. She doesn't understand a lot of things, and it seems like nativeness is her whole name, but slowly she comes to realize something that truly chills her-- she's always alone, and she understands that now.
All she wants now is a friend, whatever that really means.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: God of Death, (no name)

Pokemon Hybrid: Yveltal (Legendary Pokemon)Sexuality: asexualAge: (looks the age of however the hell he wants

Sexuality: asexual
Age: (looks the age of however the hell he wants.)

Human Looks: Unnatural silver hair cropped messily over his blue eye sockets (that replaces the white) and crimson and gold ringed irises. Sickly white skin tight to the bone with pink fingertips coated black and like sharp daggers. He can change his looks, but originates with an average height of 5'7 with deep purple bags under his eyes and a mouth full of knives.

Personality: Apathetic, Grotesque humor, sadistic, albeit masochistic at times, emotionally compromised/conflicted (God someone help this poor child). Could become manic or animalistic if pushed too hard. Roughly truthful, and a L A I R (very much so)

Characteristics: Flexible, Agile, physically fit. A sense of emptiness and loss radiate around him like an aura - which makes him easy to pick out from the crowd/surrounding.

| Likes |
Being consumed by load noises, so that tee white noise cannot be heard.

| Dislikes |
Sappy-emotional-scrubs, those whom fight against the inevitable, and preppy-ditzy-optimistic fools.

| Clothing |
A thick black zip-up jacket with a gold zipper, a pair of pockets on the outside and some hidden on the inside flap (which the interior is colored a soft cherry red). And an incredibly fluffy hoodie to it with light gray wisps. (It has sentimental value). *Anything else that he wears doesn't matter to him. Just the jacket*

| Background |
Needless to say, he's okay with doing his job -- cutting off the Life Force and sending the dead off towards the After Life. But that was all so much easier before his 'tasks' started to rebel. When the screams of wrath and accusation of corruption were sent his way, it was like a slap to the face. He couldn't understand it. He thought it would faze out soon enough - people needed Death. But the shrieks got louder, the tears gushed, and the fists met against him harder than anyone could physically land. He couldn't understand... Now he doesn't know what to feel anymore, and the hallucinations of weeping and tireless Souls plagues his mind as he can only continue his work.

Abilities: Beware his pale hands that brush against your skin and send you into the After Life...
(Actual) Moves:
*Oblivion Wing
*Foul Play
*Sucker Punch
*Dark Pulse

| Flaws |
He sees hallucinations (the human that had taken care of him and other dark/bloody things) and he is usually emotionally wreaked or weakened, or in other words 'broken' if he doesn't choose to be apathetic (which could very well be the end of him). He is an below average speedster -- but he relies more on brute strength than speed. And of course, since he is a living being he can die -- though a difficult feat to play, 'cuz alike to the poke-universe he'll take the Life Force of everything near him then curl up into a protective cocoon and sleep for a 1,000 years. (Wow, sound like any other pokemon you guys know? *cough*Jirachi*cough*)

~ End ~