PokeHuman RP Idea

These all are just settings and background knowledge, which means that the more you know, the bigger your understanding is with the unseen mystery.

Is everything actually as it seems?

====================================================

THE STARTING PLOT

The forest surrounding their home wasn't one to be easily believed. It was said to house monsters - mutants with slimy faces that dripped onto the mossy floor, scaled beings with teeth as sharp as daggers. Their father had told us that the sun never touched below the tree tops, too terrified to come into reach of the bloodthirsty beings. Their walls kept them safe, away from the ones that want to eat them, away from harm, their dad says.

Or so they'd been told.

. . .

So basically, the starting idea, or setting, is in an enormous mansion surrounded by a magical protective forcefield. The mansion has a garden (full of all sorts of Poke-berries and fruits), a very large front and backyard (that is protected by the barrier, so yes we can go to them), huge living rooms, huge kitchen -

Everything is bigger than necessary for your OC and mine and our father to live in. Our father is a brilliant doctor, we both know it, but because we haven't had any real interactions with people (besides TV or music/radio), we both can't compare how much of a brilliant doctor he is besides what we've seen. For all our OCs know, he could be the #1 doctor/scientist in the entire world.

We can traverse anywhere in the house, but our father had told us NEVER to go outside of the barrier because it's extremely dangerous, and all we ever needed was inside.

But if their father can leave and complete his work outside, leaving to towns and meeting people and doctors and scientists all the time...

...is it really that dangerous?

|V|

HOME SETTING

This is the map of all regions - (where we are placed at will be decided, but it has to be in  a realistic forest area - I'm thinking Johto or Kanto - those are the ones that I mostly know besides the Alola region.)

This is our mansion that is surrounded by forests for miles -- it's very homely

[A.N: Please just focus on the main point of the pictures - the rooms and house, not what is outside of the window. Thank you :) ]