My Mythical God/Deity OC

Name: Chasm
Type of Deity: The Persona of the Void

Gender: (no reproductive organs, but specified as female) Age: (mentally and looking) 5 or 6Height: 3'9 Nationality: Greek Mythology

Age: (mentally and looking) 5 or 6
Height: 3'9 Nationality: Greek Mythology

Appearance: luminescent white skin with no bump for nostrils. Small body of 3'9 and deep, black eye sockets that never end. Her 'hair' is a multitude of white wisps that are a part of her pure aura. She wears poofy light pink shorts that clench around her legs at the ends(shown on the picture top left), and wears a multitude of different dresses of nature (tho mostly clouds, flowers, space/stars/galaxy, or possibly frilly sweater designs).

Personality:
Besides being darkness in all literal sense, she's actually very sweet and sympathetic. Shy towards strangers, and very dizty (wondering around aimlessly, touching things in reach, parroting small words playfully). But she's not clumsy- she can float and has a large sense of awareness (including the emotions of others, and everything that moves physically). While she may be naïve to many things, she is not to Death, Life, creation, and emotions.
She enjoys helping others, and being happy.

Abilities/Characteristics: Floating/flying, expert at perceiving emotions and sensory. Invisibility, camouflage. (Pure defensive, no attacks, no heals)

Back story:
She was there before anything existed.

Darkness(space or Void) were her arms and she stretched across everything and nothing at once.

Nothing was, yet. But she was there, waiting for something new and beautiful to happen.

And then it did. The planets, the stars, the light. Everything had appeared all in once in her arms, and it was bright and full of life. She loved the feeling, and was happy that she could hold them in her presence.

But she was sad too, because she was not to go on the plants, to see and touch anything with light and life. Her being was darkness and her eyes bottomless - she would have corrupted the brilliance. And then she'd be more sad. So she stayed where everything would be safe, and watched with lonely eyes.

Then a God came to meet her, one of the two great beings whom had made all and everything, and had made her a body to transverse the world of the humans. She was so happy, to be granted such a gift, and it wasn't the and of the God's grand presents. The God, named Izanami, adopted her, and her name came to be: Chasm, a brilliant darkness.

((The background may be changed (very possible). This is supposed to be for a specific one RP, with Izanami being the other's character, so the way the tao come to be can be changed. Though Chasm's beginning will not be changed.))