Jail Therapy [RP Idea]

It's about a jail that is based on therapy. All jails have become a therapy home, so to speak, and the inmates are brought to bring out what had made them want to do wrong, figure out their issues with professionals, and get better to be brought back to the outside world! I thought it was a very nice idea, since no jails really focus on therapy like the inmates needed.

The inmates are categorized with colors that they wear as armbands (or they wear as colors since the more defiant ones would tear them off). The colors represent how mentally stable you are, along with how new to the system you are (but if you are quite mentally stable, but are new, you get a different color to show your placement).

The warmer your color (Red, Orange, Yellow), the more help you need as well as how fresh you are to the system. The cooler your color (Green, Blue, Purple), the more understanding you've become in recognizing your issues, are in the process of figuring them out and making it work, and being a normal human being. so to speak.

These are very bland explanations, but I hope they make sense, haha.

I have an OC that always wears ear plugs and sits alone (a yellow), and an OC that is charming, knowledgeable, and kind of the king behind what goes on in the dark (blue).