My OC for Website to Human!

Website Name: Fanfiction.net
Human Name: Finn

((No pic yet, I can't seem to get down how chill he is, but genius... Maybe I should take a look at the Nara's, they got lazy and smart goin' down.))

Age: Junior in highschool
Gender: Male
Height: 5'9
Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: Warmhearted, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Able to do anything that interests him, and good at a broad range of things(one shots, novels, 3rd person, first person, etc.). Open minded and flexible with a well-developed sense of space and function(knows what he can and cannot do). One may say he's laid back.

Appearance/Characteristics: Medium lengthed blue hair shaved on either side and pulled back into a bun. Golden and coal black irises. Thick, woolly gray sweater with cut off arms(wooden buttons up front), and brown thick over coat with a white fuzzy inside and gray outlining. Light blue Denim pants and a pair of white and blue vans. Doesn't wear hats.

Likes: Writing Literature or anything that coincides with fiction, plot, scenery, and dialogue. Sleeping. Netflix (not a person), soft piano music originating from an anime, jokes and puns, small things, the wind in his hair and lounging in water
Dislikes: Drawing, conflict, sarcasm
Crush: ArchiveOfOurOwn (It is a person... He was thoroughly 'wooed'. Long story)

Flaw: He has Hemophilia (which is a reason why he wears thick clothing)
Other Info: He is not afraid of death, but will not do anything risky.