Mutant (X-Men) OC

"Every man must whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness." -- Martin Luther King

Name: Atlas [AT-less]Name meaning: 'He who carries'

Name meaning: 'He who carries'

Name of Power/specialization: 'Nonexistence' -- a type of Omnipotence

Age: (10 - 15)
Birthday: November 27th, 1961
Ethnicity: Swedish, but lives with an English-speaking family
Religion: Christianity
Height: 5'4
Sexuality: Straight (but could be turned to otherwise with persuasion)
Gender & Sex: Male

Personality: (INFJ) He's soft-spoken but not shy, having very strong opinions but rarely fighting for the idea they believe in. Indecisive and weak-willed -- acts with creativity, imagination, and sensitivity not to create an advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas. Has a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. Really though, it is most important for him to remember to take care of himself. The passion of their conviction is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. When in conflict and criticism - their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they stay silent and glower at the offender.

"He just needs to remember that while he's busy taking care of the world, he needs to take care of himself, too."

Quirks/little habits:
1) fights passive aggressively (tries to)
2) when debating, makes sure everyone is being respectful
3) Cries a bit too easily
4) can become indecisive
5) a bit sky, but friendly & considerate
6) likes to actively do things for fun

Characteristics:
Light sandy skin color with dirty blonde locks that end with curls, and below average height due to premature malnutrition. Boney and edged body structure; small callused hands and down turned gray eyes colored like the shadow of the sea. Nearsighted with black and golden Crosby eyeglasses, and physically weak.

He dons a ripped fabric of cloth as a bandana laying around his neck, a reminder of his deceased mother. Then a silver pocket watch, bland in design, clipped from his waist and stuffed in his trouser pockets. Pink plastic beads are wrapped securely around his left wrist, his sister's.